Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild wars 2 Hacker becomes God!!!

sunglin0429sunglin0429 Member CommonPosts: 6

If you like hack, please join Guild wars 2. And then you will become God!!!

See the video from youtube (keyword: guild wars 2 hacker)

I very hate hacker.

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

That hack has been in for a year or so.

I don't bother with wvw anymore but last time I faced this was during the last big wvw season.

The script kiddie will usually be invisible, name is hidden and won't show up in the combat logs so you can't report anyone.

Not even his own people can identify him.

Hacks like this aren't excluse to wvw though - there are still teleport bots who will spawn below the surface to avoid agro. All they do is teleport from node to node to harvest.

Harbinger of Fools
  • sunglin0429sunglin0429 Member CommonPosts: 6

I heard this hack coming from USA.

Originally posted by sunglin0429

I heard this hack coming from USA.

LOL

Don't mind Kano, he is usually right with his opinion but somehow he is unreasonably protective of Trion and his comment is just a little sidejab about ArcheAge's intense hacking and botting problem.

Harbinger of Fools
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by DMKano

Wait I thought only Korean made MMOs had hackers.

:)

Arenanet is a subsidiary of NCSoft... you thought right :)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

So, should we buy HOT?
    Originally posted by Iselin

They are, but how do you explain hackers in WoW, Rift, ESO, Lotro, SWTOR?

;)

Rumors...it's only the Korean made or Korean influenced ones that have them :)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

Every game has its hacking and bot problem... Not new, just a sad reality of people that like to ruin games for others... Just pay them no mind and keep enjoying the games you like... Not worth getting upset with people that don't deserve it... (even though they are a bit frustrating at times)

Originally posted by Luccheno

Every game has its hacking and bot problem... Not new, just a sad reality of people that like to ruin games for others... Just pay them no mind and keep enjoying the games you like... Not worth getting upset with people that don't deserve it... (even though they are a bit frustrating at times)

It's hard to ignore it when your character just dies from damage from an invisible source.

Especially during official WvW seasons where everyone is making an effort to help the own server to get some decent score.

Harbinger of Fools
    Originally posted by Dakeru

It's hard to ignore it when your character just dies from damage from an invisible source.

Especially during official WvW seasons where everyone is making an effort to help the own server to get some decent score.

It is indeed hard to ignore. And, in all seriousness, it can affect us all in permanent ways.

Take ESO for example. The population caps in Cyrodiil, the huge PVP zone have been drastically lowered and lag there has become a serious issue since release - all of that 100% related to anti-hacking measures.

It's a plague on the industry with digital vandal kiddies getting their yucks and sharing (typically selling) hacking ideas in well-known, high traffic websites.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

;)

Rumors...it's only the Korean made or Korean influenced ones that have them :)

"It is Known."

We can not take any damage for enemy. I love guild wars 2 PVP but i can not do anything.
    We can not take any damage for enemy. I love guild wars 2 PVP but i can not do anything.

All you can do is report it and hope that when Arenanet does something about it - if they can - it won't screw up other things in WvW. Sad but true.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

It is indeed hard to ignore. And, in all seriousness, it can affect us all in permanent ways.

Take ESO for example. The population caps in Cyrodiil, the huge PVP zone have been drastically lowered and lag there has become a serious issue since release - all of that 100% related to anti-hacking measures.

It's a plague on the industry with digital vandal kiddies getting their yucks and sharing (typically selling) hacking ideas in well-known, high traffic websites.

I didn't know that.

I am actually greatly interested in Camelot Unchained's feature of calculating everything server side.

(Ironically I don't care about the game itself at all lol)

It could do miracles in terms of fighting cheaters - at the same time it could be a punishment to every player around.

Harbinger of Fools

I didn't know that.

I am actually greatly interested in Camelot Unchained's feature of calculating everything server side.

(Ironically I don't care about the game itself at all lol)

It could do miracles in terms of fighting cheaters - at the same time it could be a punishment to every player around.

Yeah I know about what CU is doing. Maybe by coding it that way from the get go instead of hastily patching (a lot fo what ESO has done is remove things from the client and bring it to the server) after the fact they'll be able to have better performance.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    So, should we buy HOT?

what kind of question is this? If you like GW2 you buy HoT, if you dont like GW2 you dont buy HoT. Its as simple as that.

If one hack is enough reason not to buy a game or an expansion, nobody would be playing PC games anymore since hackers game hackers came from PC.

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

not "everyone", far from it

i dont care about the server score, but the hackers gotta go

considering, what ive seen in other mmos, i still have some faith in Anet

Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    So, should we buy HOT?

what kind of question is this? If you like GW2 you buy HoT, if you dont like GW2 you dont buy HoT. Its as simple as that.

If one hack is enough reason not to buy a game or an expansion, nobody would be playing PC games anymore since hackers game hackers came from PC.

so hackers dont have any human parents? that explains a lot

2 PCs+some sweet love=hacker kid

but, where do the Little bots come from, then?

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289

;)

There are hackers in WoW?!  Say it ain't so.  Well, at least WoW don't have botters, gold sellers and account sellers like those p2w Asian MMOs.  LFR fo life!!!

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by booniedog96

;)

There are hackers in WoW?!  Say it ain't so.  Well, at least WoW don't have botters, gold sellers and account sellers like those p2w Asian MMOs.  LFR fo life!!!

Oh they do, http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-bans-more-than-100000-world-of-warcraft-accounts/, there still more out there that blizzard have not run in too or they know even gold sellers.

;)

the level of goldspam is the same in wow, as in other mmos ...subbed or F2P

i kind of miss those ads, made of bot bodies

Hacker also can do this thing (kill the commander in group)

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by simplius

;)

the level of goldspam is the same in wow, as in other mmos ...subbed or F2P

i kind of miss those ads, made of bot bodies

Flute is OP. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Cant say ive ever seen a hacker while ive played (started closed beta which was March 2012 is i remember) ... probably one of the lucky people though, hackers usually are annoying as fuck yeah
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED

Guild wars 2 USA server hacker
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited August 2015
    It is sad how online gaming on PC is dominated by cheaters. And when a company (ANET) grabs the filthy cheater, and make public video stripping him from all his belongings before killing it and deleting it, all the cheating enthusiasts and supporters went crazy accusing ANET of being unprofessional.

I can only laugh. I hope ANET keep doing that, and other companies publicly put cheaters to shame before banning them too.

I still have a sour taste in my mouth after buying Max Payne 3 on PC and dealing with all the hackers. Will never buy another Rockstar game on PC unless its strictly single player. If i ever buy GTAV will not be on PC because its full of hackers and cheaters too.

It was great to see Smedley requiring H1Z1 cheaters to make a video apologizing too.