Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

Comments

• OchenOchen Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I really like being able to play as little or as much as I want.  A very welcome relief to the standard grind/farm/raid/repeat fare of other games.  And the graphics are, dare I say, divine!   Muchos kudos.
  • LazyLimeLazyLime Member Posts: 1
    Classes are nice, so is the gameplay. 
  • SirasterSiraster Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I enjoyed the setting most of all. Scifi/fantasy in great.
  • GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I love the difference in the classes.
  • walrussmuglrwalrussmuglr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    i like watching my enemies melt in to ashes when i combo with my paladin
  • DarthIanDarthIan Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love the graphics and the setting
  • Foxbat40Foxbat40 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Skyforge allows me to advance multiple classes at the same time. No re-rolling and no setting up multiple characters. If I feel like playing a paladin in the morning I can do that. When I have a bad day at work I can come home and play a berserker and saw stuff in half.
  • ThennianThennian Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have been loving the story! 
  • WahrHeitWahrHeit Member UncommonPosts: 57
    interface,progression and class swap!
  • toan1981toan1981 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I enjoyed the sci-fi theme and the multiple classes per character.
  • poman313poman313 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    I'm just ready for this game because I hope it has what it takes to bring back the MMO for me
  • SenariXarnSenariXarn Member Posts: 1

Absolutely love the Berserker class!

Animations are fluid and convey an immense amount of power with every strike. Ripping foes to shreds has never been more brutal!

• AygisAygis Member UncommonPosts: 7

I like the action combat and the ability to play any and all classes!

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

I love the skill tree in Skyforge.  Most skill trees are very plain jane but there are a few games that thrives on elaborate skill trees that can allow you to grow your character in different ways.  Also being able to swap character classes on the fly to suit different needs is extremely nice.

Ratero.

• divishddivishd Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I like unlocking new classes and the variety of classes. 
  • TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286

i enjoy the class system how i can be what i want when i want and its very shiny 

• pbat263pbat263 Member UncommonPosts: 11

I would have to say the thing I like the most is how the class system is set up. I like the fact that its progression based so you actually have to put in some time and effort if you want to play as a more advanced class. Combine that with the fact that I can play as a monk which is possibly my most favorite class to play as in an MMORPG (but unfortunately is overlooked as a viable class option in most of them) and it looks like I'm in for many long hours of fun when my download is done.

I'm also pretty keen on trying out a kinetic with their projectile hurling gauntlets and gravitational shields. ^^

• CimzesCimzes Member CommonPosts: 1
    That i can forge my own unique character o/ and make fabulous statues of ice out of my enemies <3
  • GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    It's the little things.  the little subtleties in the character animations that give the characters a personalities.  The character customization is a part of that - but many MMOs play 'dress up'.  It's the expression of the character that brings it to life.

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• memo562memo562 Member Posts: 1

The combo, customization and game play hooked me up .

1. Crazy , beatiful  I love you SKYFORGE

• Skeeter12Skeeter12 Member CommonPosts: 1
    The classes and the character progression are what have really driven me to this game.
  • DaemonSambeDaemonSambe Member UncommonPosts: 11
    The Atlas.
  • RunianStarRunianStar Member UncommonPosts: 27
    I am most interested in the potential of this new IP.  Where will they take the story and the lore?  Will they respond to player feedback as it gets ready for launch?  Is this a MMO that can build and keep community?  This is what I'm most interested in.  Thanks everyone!

• KrenisKrenis Member Posts: 4
    It's really hard to describe. The game seems innovative in some areas and the visuals seems really appealing. Really wanna give it a try so I am all in the giveaway :]
  • xankriegorxankriegor Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I really like the combat system and gameplay, also the Ascension Atlas system. The costume design is also pretty cool.
This discussion has been closed.