Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Siren)(NA) Solid Steel Recruiting

danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
edited August 2015 in Guild Recruitment

Solid Steel is an Adult active group of friends that work hard to help each other through game content and raiding. We are an old school group of players who created Solid Steel to find likeminded players who want to run stuff with friend’s vs pugging content and; we are also looking to build a raid group that will start raiding come September.

We play most nights after 8pm ET this includes Weekdays and Weekends

We are in ET, CT, and PT time zones

We are planning to stay on the smaller tighter nit side

We use TS3 for our VOIP service

We use Skype as a Group chat tool to coordinate who needs to run what content and try to make a Premade group vs a Pug Group

We will be setting 1 day during the week to raid and 1 day on the weekend to raid We will also have other days that we will do other events together

If interested contact the following members

Weavea Weberei

HelzBelz Hammerfist

Astivius Maelius

Or apply to the FC in the game and we will contact you ASAP

Or message me on this site

Edit

Sunday Nights at 8pm ET and Wednesday Nights at 9pm ET we get together to run instances or Fates.  This is why we been leveling slow, we are willing to wait a few days to do a dungeon together vs using the Duty Finder for a random group.  We are too much an old school group

Post edited by danwest58 on

Comments

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    We are online tonight if anyone wants to contact us. 
    We will be online again tonight until about 10pm ET.  We also might run an instance as a group because some of us want to level other jobs.  In Any case if you are interested in chatting with us tonight hop on and send us a message.

If anyone is still interested, our group will be online tonight so you can message us.  Also you can still message me here on MMORPG.com.  

We got our event nights setup now; they will be Sunday 8pm ET and Wednesday 9pm ET.  We will turn those days into raid nights when we get there.  As for other nights we do stuff we are going to be Friday Saturday nights but they will be non scheduled events more FC PUG nights.  If people want to set things up a little a head of time we have a Skype Chat group going so we all get the message and can respond.

If anyone wants to level other jobs with us you are welcome to.  My friends and I are setting ourselves up to run leveling dungeons a few times a week when we can.  Each are taking a different job we want and leveling.  It's a lot more enjoyable than Duty Finder groups and grinding Fates.  

If anyone else is looking to join us please send me a message on here or I will be on game tonight and you can send me a message in game.  We are still looking for people we turned a few away that were not going to fit us even though we are small.  We are looking for the right people not just numbers.  
    We will be on again today if anyone else wants to contact me.  We are not recruiting just anyone we want people who are like minded so we dont spam shout in zones and recruit everyone.  Some of my friends are starting to come back in the next week.

We are up to 6 people now, 3 of my friends will be back in the game between now and next weekend. So we are growing just mostly my long time friends and another friend who came back to Siren.  So if you want a small tight nit group of people who become long term friends this might be the place for you.
    Still looking for people.  If interested I will be in game a good bit this coming weekend.  If you are looking for me look for Helzbelz Hammerfist between 8pm et to 930pm et tonight.  I will be leveling one of my other jobs.  
    If interested I will be logged in most of Saturday and Sunday while painting one of the rooms in my house, so I will stop by my computer from time to time.  Send me a friend request and I will accept it.