Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Elite WoW Guild! - Not A Crappy Site Either!

Hey all,

after weeks of site work and preperation the new WoW Guild - Lords Of The Mist, is ready for you to join! go to our site at: http://www.lordsofthemist.com to sign up and join the team!

Well thats my speech. now ill tell you why you should choose our guild over most of the rest. First off this isnt my first clan, id say this about my fourth and my previous clans werent flops they were just for other blizzard games. i ran Clan lord in sc and scbw with about 60 members, then i tried WC2:BNE in clan lord again hehe but WC2:BNE was a flop in it self so i left that cause theres hardly anyone online. then i joined clan UNK one of the biggest and still is clans on ROC in UsEast with an average of about 80+ members. I left that one for 2 reasons, when TFT came out which i bought they didnt want to switch, lack of help. now my latest clan was Clan LotM for wc3 TFT. my site reached about 40,000 unique hits and i had about 70 registered members.

Notice how fast those RTS clans just come and go? thats the thing about WoW i know will be different. we are paying for the game ultimately so its not going to be the same thing OVER and OVER again icon_lol.gif that why i want to put together a bunch of people who want to have fun during the new exciting beta and when the game is released have built up a strong alliance so that you dont feel all in the dark by yourself icon_cool.gif

now with that said if you still dont think Guild LotM is right for you come by and check us out and then see what you think. im very dedicated to my Guild and dont make anything less than the best.

Post below your thoughts and or comments for the guild.

Note: forum admins and moderators are needed on the site. PM me if you think you are right for the job

[EDIT]: Since previous forums flame me b4 they even see my site hehe i do have previous MMORPG experience in things like NWN and EQ and am a FAIR leader and i treat my members right. Guild members are my equal but just share different responsibilities :)

Comments

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    can i join? when the game comes out

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887

• PheonixPheonix Member Posts: 23
    come by the site and join up! beta is coming out in a few weeks so we need our members together!

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    decent site...shouldn't make people have to become members to only view forum posts though.

I don't know what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    ~Albert Einstein

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Aye, that's a good way to drive back the community.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• SweetDudeSweetDude Member Posts: 30
    i have joined the clan..its pretty nice..!! :D

The Ultimate MMORPG exspert :D

thanks guys i thought i had fixed tht. you can now view and read all posts but must be a member to post! i have added a guest forum tho for anyone to post who has not signed up yet.

bump :)

• AluadanAluadan Member Posts: 118

Hum, have you ever played a MMORGP? Things are quite a bit different when compared to RTS especially when you take guilds into consideration. Some people may not agree but open inventations without getting to know the person in game before hand usually just doesn't work out, at least in all my experience.

• weezrtweezrt Member Posts: 4
    did anyone else notice that this guy has registered for tons of forums this week to advertise his guild and i bet he'll never make anymore posts

yes i will. :) we are getting a new banner and the shoutbox and instant messenger are ready for use.

• SweetDudeSweetDude Member Posts: 30
    lol what makes u think that :P

were not forcing you to join us. but if u want to just look around and post in the guest forum you are welcome to :) oh and we are good sweetdude... we are your masters! ;)

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    just got account yesterday im all up for it!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8mj35887

• Hmmm, open invitations for a MMORPG guild is a disaster waiting to happen.  But in any case, good luck with it!

no dissaster. which is worse a bunch of guys who get along real well and make a good friendship or a bunch of gosu's who bicker all day long about whos better and how they are the best. the game is about fun, hey id like to get a high lvl too, but if i never do and make some good friends along the way then it was worth it :) ppl may sign up for our guild but tht doesnt mean they are officially in the guild, forums are public but certain forum sections are guild members only :)

• TarquethTarqueth Member UncommonPosts: 26

Good Luck with the Guild Phoenix :)

I looked at the site and it looks great.  I'll be sticking with my guild from DAoC when WoW hits.  Your right, it's much better, IMO, to have fun with people you know, than to just log in and try to get to the highest attainable level as fast as you can.  I'll pop over and look at the forums since I just skipped that area.

~Tarqueth~

~Tarqueth~

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    That site is awesome bud, G'luck w/everything.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

tarq did u just sign up for the forums or are u interested in the guild? let me know. we are closing recruitment slots soon, weve reached 32 members and over 11k page views :)

• corechambercorechamber Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Do you have any MMORPG experience?

• eynkieynki Member Posts: 10
    MY thoughts exactly.. I am all up for joining a good guild granted the guild master/masters have the experience. I have seen way to many guilds go up in arms just a short while after forming and from the member side there is nothing more frustratingimage

haha. the point im trying to make is that the only actual leader is me. not because i want the power but because ive spent hundreds of hours of prep for this guild so im not gonna mess it up. other than that THOSE MEMBERS who have the experince will shine through and help me lead this clan. just because i didnt know you b4 doesnt make you not an eligiable leader. and leaders arent dictators there just helping to get things done thats all. members still have a valid opinion.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Q: "New Elite WoW Guild"  what separates your guild from the rest? for being an "Elite" guild.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

teamwork + good members + previous mmorpg experience + guild lotm (^^) = ELITE & GOSU! haha the ultimate formula. we may never be a tillerman wanna be or sumthin but we will damn try our best!

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    image don't ya love it when ur websites down.... oh well few Q's
    1)How many members do u hope to have in it?
    2)Which area in the world is the guild based?
    3)u say teamwork and good members +experiance, is this based from a grp of people that you've been in the same guilds with from other mmorpg's?

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• CrazyAlCrazyAl Member Posts: 9
    Yeah, i still think its to early to be making guilds for WOW. It's not like in Shadowbane were you had to have a guild. The game is more group/solo than guild I think. It's still to early to be making guilds when you don't even know if they will work out in the game.

www.mmorpgeffect.com