Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the server activity like on this game?

KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
With all the bad press SB has gotten, I'm wondering what is happening on the servers.  Is anyone still playing this game?  Has the number of players dropped significantly?  I just don't ever hear anything about SB anymore, and that can be worse than bad press.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate. (written on the SW:G CD)

-----

Old timer.

Comments

• TranquilityTranquility Member Posts: 171

Well i did the trial recently, and i found 1 server (corruption) being pretty crowded (1500 players on at peak i think), and all (didnt try them all so read most of) the other servers .... well .... not (125 at peak). I dont know how it was before this but being used at daoc i really expected to see more people online.

(BTW if interested i wont convert to a normall subscription <and im a major PvP/GvG'er> )

• snewrtzsnewrtz Member UncommonPosts: 12
    The Corruption server is the newest server, It has anyywhere form 1k to 2k people on. The lag is still pretty bad during banes. Mass warfare is near impossible. Most other server are being either deleted and combined or have low populations.

This discussion has been closed.