Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert to officially launch July 14th with a Mega Server

12346»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    So today is the official launch day?
  • ankhfnkhonsuankhfnkhonsu Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by Mikeha

No, just server merge. Valencia comes later this month.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

BD is only Solo-centric if you CHOOSE to play it that way.

Sorry not a fan of non-instanced housing. Why? Because there will eventually be a point where you there is no more room for housing. So you are pretty much left with a have and have not situation.

PvP is alive and very well well in BD. Not sure why some people are suggesting it's not. Shit I've seen fights break out over horses. Hell I even saw a guild war between one guild called Inception and another because of a friggin fight over a grind spot that started with two people fighting over it.

Sorry but after playing BD with its market prices set by GM's. Also the no player trading. I'm a fan of it and I want to see more of it. I'm sick to fucking death of seeing RMT spam in games. Just look at Cabal 2. There were friggin RMT spammers during the early access that was only open to people that bought founder packs. After it hit OBT it got worse. The chat box is literally cluster fucked by RMT spam. Sorry not doing that again. I want to see this same system in MMO's until something can really be done about RMT spam and bots.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by ankhfnkhonsu
    Originally posted by Mikeha

No, just server merge. Valencia comes later this month.

What is Valencia? Is this the first content update?