Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lightbinder or alchemist

2»

Comments

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

The enhancement bonuses are associated with the slot rather than the item so all you need to do is swap out the item when you get an upgrade and you will still have your bonuses. Nothing further to click.

For you consumable slot, you can add 6 items on your equipment screen and then you can hold H and use a number to select which one will be active on the H button. Your mount works the same way on the J button, Hold J to select which mount a tap of J will summon.

All die, so die well.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Are there any codes floating around for early access?

pm me! - with extreme optimism :-)

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

While in a bind using H hold and click a number is a bit cumbersome I put a heal there for now.

No I meant the pommel my secondary weapon bonus it says I have a bonus and that it can only apply once in some number of seconds I wondered if it was automatic or I needed to slot and click it . Not even sure if I can do that.

Thanks for taking time to read and reply.

Chamber of Chains
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    The game is going open beta in like 3 days you have to buy early access now no codes.
    Chamber of Chains
  • VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

You can also use ctrl 1-6 to access them directly. And I think you can also rebind those keys although there are some functions that are missing keybinds. That is something on the list to be remedied.

Oh yes, those effects and the similar effects you get on main hand weapons are automatic. Usually activated by using a particular skill. The trick is to play to that bonus by using those skills often and at the right times.

All die, so die well.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Originally posted by cheyane
    The game is going open beta in like 3 days you have to buy early access now no codes.

Right!

Managed to hunt down an access code - extremely lucky, it was the last one in a list apparently.

So started playing: 

Well it's definitely beta, and early beta looking at the list of things not working.

For some reason my left & right arrow keys aren't working despite having bound them to the A & D keys - and double checking.

It's also not recognizing any of the extra buttons/keys on my gaming mouse and keyboard - which is a bit of a bummer.

I cannot recall ever having this problem before, and we are talking lots of gaming history here.

Anyway bug reports are flying in from people - as they should be during a beta - so hopefully things will improve.

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Dunno if someone mentioned it but if you click on any item in equipment it opens a list of available objects for that slot so you can check which are better. If you get an exclamation mark on a slot it means it has an available 'upgrade' (a better item/weapon)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I played one day and can't get the motivation to try it again,it was that boring.

I would like to try the Paladin,but being a predominant solo game,i guess that would just be a slower endeavor.

The ui is awful,i could see me having to reconfigure it every time i change a class,HOTBARS needed.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.