Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this inspired by shadowbane?

moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
Sadly I never got to truly enjoy shadowbane but the ideas looked awesome also they seem kind of similar in art style.

Comments

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    The main guy behind Crowfall is Shadowbane`s creator J Todd Coleman, and this explains his ideas nicely. 
     W...aaagh?
  • scioccosciocco Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by JamesGoblin
    The main guy behind Crowfall is Shadowbane`s creator J Todd Coleman, and this explains his ideas nicely. 

Sciocco liked a post you made in this thread.

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Originally posted by sciocco

hehe thanks    image

W...aaagh?
  • dplcafdplcaf Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I'm excited for this game cause it will have so much in common with Shadowbane, one thing in specific to me that stands out of all the features that Shadowbane and Crowfall has common, you have the ability to screw up your character. I loved making gimmicy style characters in shadowbane. Which sadly doesn't exist in games these days, not to the degree of shadowbane.
  • scioccosciocco Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by Rhoklaw
    Originally posted by sciocco

hehe thanks    image

Wow, fancy meeting you two here!

I guess the internet is a small word.

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Warden coined the phrase "Play To Crush".  That has to be a hint at something.  Who want's to bake break anyway?
  • krityckrityc Member UncommonPosts: 175

Shadowbane was ahead of it's time in concept, but behind the times in game engine and winning new players over. For the hardcore player base it was an amazing game that truly tested player politics.... If this is a new age Shadowbane we're in for a thrill.

It's been hard to get excited about any MMO lately because the games have looked great, sound great, but feel empty and reused ideas...#hope #Crowfall

[(T+G=W)=Gr*Nf]-S=FoF
    T=Time G=Gear W=Win Gr=Grind Nf=NoFun S=Skill FoF=FullofFail

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's azz by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?" - Tommy Boy