Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founders pack value

AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
Now that closed beta is over and open beta is just about to start, are the other bits of the starter packs worth the cost? I've no idea of the value of the extras. 

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

If your planing to play the game for a few months the highs founder pack is worth it, thats give you 2 months of of there sub type time, and 40K credits, then when your 2 months about to be up trade in more ingame money for the credit for 5K more need about 45K to get about 180 days more sub time.

But having a mount with out a timer is worth it, having other class open to you, to add more power to your main is worth it, pretty much the packs just give you head start over people who waited to long. But is mostly up to you, as this is allods team have there hand in it, so can go bad or good, but anyhow don't spend your credits what ever founders pack you have.

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Originally posted by zaberfangx

If your planing to play the game few a few months the highs founder pack is worth it, thats give you 2 months of of there sub type time, and 40K credits, then when your 2 months about to be up trade in more ingame money for the credit for 5K more need about 45K to get about 180 days more sub time. But having a mount with out a timer is worth it, having other class open to you, to add more power to your main is worth it, pretty much the packs just give you head start over people who waited to long. But is mostly up to you, as this is allods team have there hand in it, so can go bad or good, but anyhow don't spend your credits what ever founders pack you have.

Agree But I bought the first founder edition cheap. Cause I know I change mmos alot! And if you buy some argents for 2 euro or something you get an cooler looking mount as gift ^^

So I spent 7 euro with a cool mount 7 days sub but as im playing im earning extra sub or something got 10 days now and argents worth for a month.

Edit: If you really like it you can upgrade founder

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Originally posted by Athisar
    Now that closed beta is over and open beta is just about to start, are the other bits of the starter packs worth the cost? I've no idea of the value of the extras. 

Brought to you by the team behind Allods. Founders packs are not worth the cost. 

• AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by flizzer

Brought to you by the team behind Allods. Founders packs are not worth the cost. 

Well, these ones aren't that expensive, not like Trion's rip offs. If the extra stuff is what you'd pay for anyway after launch then that's fine.

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by flizzer

I'll agree with you, any founder pack from any game is high risk. You pay alot and then not play it at all. Just up to people take a risk or not.

• KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921

I bought the highest tier one

I got 120 days (not 60 as they said) of premium

40,000 Argents

Mount and all the other stuff.

I enjoy the game enough that I will play it on and off for a few months, and to me the 60 quid I spent will help me enjoy the game more so I found it worth it.

It comes down to this, do you enjoy the game, will you enjoy it more if you spend the money, if so is the amount of money worth the extra enjoyment to you.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

You can buy the lowest package for $19.99 and upgrade your pack later if you want for the difference in cost.

I mainly just wanted the $20 pack for name registration, early access and the other useful stuff like in-game/store currency and items, seems worth it to me but so far I have seen no reason to upgrade the package as mounts seem kinda pointless, berserker and gunner classes don't interest me and I really don't want a large amount of in-game currency as i'm not even sure how long I will play, but so far it has been worth it at the lowest tier imo, the higher tier packages don't really seem worth it so far to me.

Just get the low cost package, get in game and if you love it upgrade I guess.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I will state right away that the game is not all that great but is it worth the founder packs prices?

I would say yes,they are reasonably priced .Now i should point out that we are close to the f2p era,so if you say buy a $20 pack,you would in essence be paying 20 bucks for a week of game time,that would be considered outrageous but then you get 10k to spend in cash shop so it sort of weighs out even.

The other packs offer a class and the highest a mount.Now how much worth do you put on an in game digital mount and a out of the gate class?My thought on that is those two classes SHOULD be included with the game anyhow,they only separated them to make it look like a value pack.SO is the added CS currency and a mount worth 70 bucks,depends if you plan on spending a lof of time in the CS.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I will state right away that the game is not all that great but is it worth the founder packs prices?

I would say yes,they are reasonably priced .Now i should point out that we are close to the f2p era,so if you say buy a $20 pack,you would in essence be paying 20 bucks for a week of game time,that would be considered outrageous but then you get 10k to spend in cash shop so it sort of weighs out even.

The other packs offer a class and the highest a mount.Now how much worth do you put on an in game digital mount and a out of the gate class?My thought on that is those two classes SHOULD be included with the game anyhow,they only separated them to make it look like a value pack.SO is the added CS currency and a mount worth 70 bucks,depends if you plan on spending a lof of time in the CS.

Just to correct what seems to be a misconception here.

the two classes are available in game to everyone, the founders pack just unlocks them so you can start from them in the ascension atlas rather than spending the time working towards them.

I started as a beserker because I liked it, but if you want to get beserker unlocked after you just have to make your way over to it in the ascension atlas, you are not locked out of it due to not buying a founders pack, you just get it quicker.