Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so I tried again

agent575agent575 Member UncommonPosts: 10
originally purchased a while back.. sweet new space game. played it a while.. eh.. alpha/beta.. buggy... not much to do.. that is understandable.. return several months later... try the very first mission from bulletin.. destination too close... went to other stations... set to mission turn in.. destination too close!...jumps me out of warp. LOL... very first mission I tried after months doesn't work.. DON'T waste your money on this game... I waited months to see if it would get better... FIRST mission after coming back.. BUGGED. And from what I hear from other players: BORING.... Not much to do, etc.

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

The missions haven't been changed since release, that's why you're not seeing anything different.

They're getting changed in the next patch which hits the PTS in a weeks time and should be pushed to live a week after that. Probably best to retry then, you can read more details here - http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dcbf6b86b4b0c7d1c21b73b1e&id=b0a8ebba0b

What do you mean too far away? Is that too far away from the warp-in point or farther than your ship can jump? Stations show the distance from the warp-in point (via the galaxy map) so you can see how far you have to travel in a system before you accept a mission, makes it much easier for choosing a mission or not.

There's plenty to do in the game if what's available is entertaining to you, and what is entertaining is quite a subjective thing. Some people like it, some find it boring, some people like LOL, WOW, GW2, SW:TOR etc, some find them boring, there is no catch all.

• WolfmeisterWolfmeister Member UncommonPosts: 50

Everything is subjective... and I dont want to cripple the game from getting better. But I am not going to lie; currently to me as a new player getting the hang of things, it seems unplayable and worse.. not worth the effort of trying. 

I hope this changes, but the truth is I would have got a refund if that was possible.

We are the Founding Fathers in this virtual world in which we create. As such it seems we must do what our Founding Fathers had to do.. in order to let our fellow gamers have a fair shake.

• I still think they could do much with the core features they have, but it looks like they're too busy adding new features to finish the foundation. Many core features still feel very unfinished half a year after release. The game very much has that Early Access vibe to it.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by agent575
    And from what I hear from other players: BORING.... Not much to do, etc.

You can make a better thread with more pros-cons instead of just a rant?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"