Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game sucks so hard

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062

I have been watching youtube vids of this game for the past 30 minutes and I cannot believe how totally completely....awesome it looks!!!!! wth, is it really this awesome? why is this game not more popular? what am i missing?  what are the drawbacks to this game, it looks totally insanely cool!!

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423

Welp I just bought the game..... and while it is fun to learn the controls and flying the ship, and for the first month you get really into the game.... its kinda boring after a while....

It is primarly a single player game but an online component. Only 32 players can exist in your instance at a time (which it will be rare to see any actual players even in occupied space) ..... which rules out any large scale epic battles and player interaction is minimal to non existant... in fact the only thing that bothers me is that they keep reducing reasons to interact with real players making the game more solo friendly. It is hard to explain but after playing it a while you will understand.

They are catering to the old ELITE players of past which do not want much player on player interaction. This is unfortunate to me because I would prefer to see more interaction. This game is no MMO.

Doing missions (which are all to simular and not varied enough). Exploring and hunting NPC's are fun at first but gets boring after a bit.

One last little complaint, last patch they boosted how often you can be randomly interdicted / attacked by NPC's.... it is almost unbearable now... I have only been attacked twice by a real life player in 3-4 months.... but just going 100 ls (a very close distance in game) I have been attacked 6 times in 3 mins just going to cleave hub in GATEWAY by NPC's. Its frustrating.

I know I have complained about this game alot but it is a quality game and their seems to be a passion about it from the developers. It is worth checking out if this game sounds remotely interesting to you..... even if you only get about a months enjoyment out of it.

This discussion has been closed.