Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

make ourselves look good

DarkyDarky Member Posts: 59

I think that the day WoW comes out, everyone in WoW discussion should immediately rate it 10 out of 10 to make it (and therefore us, who talk about it) look good.

Cunningly,

Darky

-------------------------------------------------------
I don't have a signature so stop looking for one.

Comments

• ARV1ARV1 Member Posts: 64

lol good idea but it wont work

If you want a free and fun mmorpg to play check out www.ogreisland.com
    My char is MelkorARV feel free to ask me for some help if you need it.

• SavoSavo Member Posts: 25

LOLimage

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     There's already a hype meter guys, put 10 on that

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    Thats a good idea, lol.

Alethor

Alethor

• ClandestineClandestine Member UncommonPosts: 91

I may be wrong, but it appears to me that WoW is kind of ready to ship now. It seems like all I see are new screenshots and wallpapers. From what I read the game is rock solid and filled with quests. They seem to be just playing around with the game, tweaking it to perfection.

Of course, my impressions may be wrong. image

• odinwiseodinwise Member Posts: 79
    It is Blizzard we're talking about.  They aren't going to let it go Gold as early as possible.  They are gonna make sure it's perfect before they do. ;)

Pune!
    For the Horde!!

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500
    Good idea, but I don't think it will work either....Just my opinion though.

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    Interesting theory. I will have to play before I give a ten. I think that it will rate one though. Blizzard loves to take forever to release a game so that it is the best that they think it can be.

• NeoDiasNeoDias Member Posts: 49
    what doog idea it is!

Play today.
    Die tomorrow.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

In other words, don't rez old threads!

This discussion has been closed.