Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy Keys availble for trials!

witchkillerwitchkiller Member UncommonPosts: 36

If you've never tried the game right now is ok time to jump in!. Alot of guys got mad that Aventurine wasn't going to reopen darkfall 1 and ragequit. There is a patch in 10-15 days and there is a big lull in activity while guys are waiting for the patch. Perfect time to get in, do the starter areas and get past it before it gets clogged up with people again! Everyone is desparate for recruits as well, make sure to join a clan they will have the best advice how to make the most of your time.

You can try to PM me here for a buddy key, but the best bet is go to official site and there is a sticky post in the public forums for buddy key requests. PM some of the guys who have offered keys!

Comments

• moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    I tried the original long ago but it was a bit to hardcore for my tastes I loved everything else about it, if its changed im more then willing to try may I have a trial key please?
  • witchkillerwitchkiller Member UncommonPosts: 36

Sure, sorry I didn't reply sooner I don't come here often.

Anyone else reading this, you'd have better luck going to official site and looking in the forums for a sticky thread about buddy keys.

I sent one to you in a PM.

Seriously, watch the youtube video to learn how to move your character. The default key bindings are just so difficult to use. So bad that they have a new system coming out soon to replace the current hot bar system, which is ill suited to the game.

One thing that takes alot of getting used to, and keep in mind this is due to the game being FPS aiming, is that when you are moving your character you are in Action mode, and when you want to be able to click on things with your mouse, you are in GUI mode. There is no blending of the two, you have to press ESC key to swap back and forth. It becomes second nature but it is really unlike other MMO

• moonboundmoonbound Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Originally posted by witchkiller

Sure, sorry I didn't reply sooner I don't come here often.

Anyone else reading this, you'd have better luck going to official site and looking in the forums for a sticky thread about buddy keys.

I sent one to you in a PM.

Seriously, watch the youtube video to learn how to move your character. The default key bindings are just so difficult to use. So bad that they have a new system coming out soon to replace the current hot bar system, which is ill suited to the game.

One thing that takes alot of getting used to, and keep in mind this is due to the game being FPS aiming, is that when you are moving your character you are in Action mode, and when you want to be able to click on things with your mouse, you are in GUI mode. There is no blending of the two, you have to press ESC key to swap back and forth. It becomes second nature but it is really unlike other MMO

Thanks for the key man ill try it sometime soon, im actually an eq1 vet so I prefer games not to hold my hand.