Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar vs. Firefall

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
Hi guys, I know this game is going FTP soon, how does it compare to Firefall?  (Firefall was my first MMOFPS and I like it).  How does Wildstar stack up against Firefall?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    Pretty much the same way Formula 1 stacks up against Basketball.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Wildstar is mostly a tab targeted story based linear progression MMO. Firefall is mostly an active aiming based third/first person shooter that has a loose story line with level based areas.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Wildstar is mostly a tab targeted story based linear progression MMO. Firefall is mostly an active aiming based third/first person shooter that has a loose story line with level based areas.

This except you mean mean action combat, the tab targeting is 90% for seeing an enemies stats in combat.  You described Wildstar like it was SWTOR or some crap lol

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Wildstar tab targeted? Then you are doing it wrong :)

Originally posted by Mange1

This except you mean mean action combat, the tab targeting is 90% for seeing an enemies stats in combat.  You described Wildstar like it was SWTOR or some crap lol

LOL crap lol is lol subjective lol. 

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by Volgore

Wildstar tab targeted? Then you are doing it wrong :)

Haven't touched it in a lloonngg time. Memory is funny that way.

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    well i wish i had played firefall earlier, but anyways, i think wildstar's graphics are better?  gonna play firefall till wildstar goes free2 play then take it from there probably.  

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.