Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG Simple that my fiance can get into

2»

Comments

• MellowTiggerMellowTigger Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I recommend RIFT for these criteria.  I keep coming back to it over the years, because it's easy to jump into even if I've forgotten the details.  And it's cooperative gameplay, with lots of people joining into communal effort when rifts open across the game zones.
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 508

She may like Inspirit Online, went into closed beta there might still be keys left. The game hasn't got a lot of publicity.

It's basically a top down open worldish mmorpg. 4 classes, 3 ways to play the classes, bit of customization there, a surprising amount of looks customization, many pets and a fairly in-dept but still easy to understand pet growing and evolution system.

I downloaded it on a whim and I'm actually kind of enjoying it. It's pretty polished, nice art direction if you're into the whole anime thing.

The combat is alright, your basic attack is fast you can spam it by holding down the mouse button, and it has a few gtaoes or skill shots.