Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Orcs Must Die: Unchained: Time to Team Up and Take on Hordes of Orcs

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

This week Orcs Must Die! Unchained brought some big changes to their game. Originally Unchained followed a third person view MOBA format which grew popular with fans of the original. Now as Producer, Chris Rippy and the team continue development they just released a huge PvE patch for the game. Players will be able to enter into co-op play and take on hordes of enemies similar to what made the original Orcs Must Die so much fun.

Read more of Garrett Fuller's Orcs Must Die: Team Up and Take on Hordes of Orcs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    I'm pretty pumped. :)
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I want to try this, it actually looks like it could be quite fun. I really enjoyed Dungeon Defenders, and a lot of people seemed to like Orcs Must Die more.
  • SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Thank god!

I didn't care about the pvp at all and loved the first two, i was so upset that it was pvp only.

But now theres PvE! Yay, here i come orcs must die :)!

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    As a big fan of the first two games, this is great! Although the moba is fun too, they should really stick to the whole Coop tower defense concept that made the second game such a great hit.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Ooooooh, closed beta! :D

Loved the first 2 games, hope we'll still get OMD3.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    The structures in the bottom screenshot look a lot like Warcraft.
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    There is a small chance they have tried playing Warcraft at some point :)