Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of Darksiders 2 will want to check out the just-announced "Deathinitive" edition of the game that includes all DLC, improved graphics, improved & reworked levels, characters and environments, a new native 1080p resolution, better balance and loot distribution.

• Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.

• Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.

• Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell.

• Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death.

• Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations.

• Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.

Check out the Darksiders II site for more (and a before/after image below!).

imageimage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    We won't be listing this one as an RPG, but man... who doesn't want more Darksiders? Hope you guys appreciate this as we do. I can't wait for this one to get a re-release and hopefully a 3rd game.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• arunasmearunasme Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Site/link broken and their forums are a total bot spam-fest, looks so abandoned.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Sweetness!
  • ChlerubChlerub Member UncommonPosts: 21

Sorry, there was a problem.

We're sorry, the requested page could not be loaded.

Very exciting.

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Hope there is an upgrade on Steam for this, I just bought the game during the summer sale.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    We won't be listing this one as an RPG, but man... who doesn't want more Darksiders? Hope you guys appreciate this as we do. I can't wait for this one to get a re-release and hopefully a 3rd game.

I want more Darksiders as in the Darksiders 3 and 4 with the two remaining Horsemen.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    We won't be listing this one as an RPG,

Why not?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• GeorgeNoXGeorgeNoX Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Damn, i need to grab this and play through it again, for the 10th time :P Hopefully this means they got their asses in gear and are working on a third one. I must have more DS :)
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Originally posted by Nitth
    We won't be listing this one as an RPG,

Why not?

Mainly because it's just a re-release. If and when DS3 comes, we'll add that.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Article link still doesn't work...

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic