Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Anyone Here On Emerald Dream? How Is The World PVP?

ImperatorBellusImperatorBellus Member UncommonPosts: 35

It is the only High population realm with an almost even number of Horde and Alliance. 

https://realmpop.com/us.html

Is there a lot of world pvp going on in Emerald Dream? If there is then I might return to wow.

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by ImperatorBellus
    It is the only High population realm with an almost even number of Horde and Alliance. 

Is there a lot of world pvp going on in Emerald Dream? If there is then I might return to wow.

Last time i checked there is No open world pvp in world anymore, (I server hopped quite abit looking).

Generally, Because of the dungeon finder there isn't anyone questing in the world anymore to pvp with and those who are in the world are such push-overs that they just get killed and move on.

Besides those 2 facts, it seems people just want "canned pvp" which is quick and stat matched that gives the illusion of a "fair fight".

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• R.LimaR.Lima Member UncommonPosts: 135
    To further exacerbate the issue,  WPvP simply does not reward players for their kills. Sadly, the majority of fights out in the open consists of a far more powerful character ganking a noob.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Every time i log in to my Emmerald Dream characters i end up switching to my PvE servers. All i find on Emmerald Dream is lvl 100s ganking lower level people, even in draenor. It is sad because, according to realmpop, ED is the most well balanced realm population wise.

• ClewdClewd Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I'd say check out Nos-Wow. It's a vanilla server with an active population of about 4000+ online at most times. Super active world PvP while questing. 
  • evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131

forget bout wpvp.. the real wpvp in wow are max lvl/geared 100 ganking lowbies hoping for this lowbie to bring in their main or just fucking around in durotar as alliance where most horde are not flagged for pvp. 

jst go ahead and do some arenas and rbg for some competitive pvp. Its comin from someone who pvps everyday. Besides, s17 is going to start soon.

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

World PVP hasn't existed in WoW for years... probably officially died at the end of TBC.

Create a free account, log into a low level toon... more accurate assessment of realm population than any site out there.  The server may have x number of characters but if they are never on when you are on, those numbers are useless.  IMHO, there is far less actual people playing than the numbers ever suggest... and usually they aren't even physically on your server to begin with, just phased in with you.  WoW may have the highest subs... but it certainly isn't as populated as it used to be... a far far far cry from it.  Most of the players are sitting in their garrisons letting their minions play the game for them.  That is WoW today... and automated bot game.

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    I don't get this constant need to be rewarded, what happened to playing a game for fun? Back before Battlegrounds we were doing massive city raids and fighting all over the world, if was fun and I loved the game then. Battlegrounds game in and IMO WoW was ruined and I stopped playing once they made it so you could enter them from cities.