Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crysis 1, 2 or 3 ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

What one is the best for game play. I don't care about graphics, or story.

Crysis 1,2,3 ?

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Well I did enjoy them all.

Only thing you need is have some love for shooters and you'll be sure to enjoy all of them. 

And I personaly do play Crysis games for it's visuals and shooter aspect and lots of different tactical aspects.

But in reference I really loved 1 while at the time it did make my pc work really hard it was a amazing new take on the genre especially the Nanosuit which has been slightly copied into other FPS games under different names.

C2, wasn't really much more then 1 infact I felt it was shorter and the visual enhancements where not that much different even though I know you don't care about them hehe the story however in 3 felt like a more personal one where the other story's often felt like you where merly a piece among more.

So overall if I had to choose right now I would go for 1 and 3, 2 for me just flit a gab between 1 and 3 but was definitly still enjoyable.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by Reklaw

Well I did enjoy them all.

Only thing you need is have some love for shooters and you'll be sure to enjoy all of them. 

And I personaly do play Crysis games for it's visuals and shooter aspect and lots of different tactical aspects.

But in reference I really loved 1 while at the time it did make my pc work really hard it was a amazing new take on the genre especially the Nanosuit which has been slightly copied into other FPS games under different names.

C2, wasn't really much more then 1 infact I felt it was shorter and the visual enhancements where not that much different even though I know you don't care about them hehe the story however in 3 felt like a more personal one where the other story's often felt like you where merly a piece among more.

So overall if I had to choose right now I would go for 1 and 3, 2 for me just flit a gab between 1 and 3 but was definitly still enjoyable.

Interesting, Crysis 2 was the one I would have picked just watching Youtubes.  But no real special reason.

Now I'll definitely look deeper and may go with 1.   I'm involved with another game so no big rush.  Also, it's often best to go with 1 first incase its that good, then you get more of a feeling of advancing for the other two

Thanks Reklaw :)