Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Bombshell: E3 Trailer Shows Off New ARPG From 3D Realms

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616

Interceptor Entertainment, Apogee Software and 3D Realms have showed off a new trailer for isometric action/RPG Bombshell that is to be released for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later in 2015. 

Bomb disposal technician turned mercenary for hire, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison must strong-arm her way across 4 planets in an Unreal Engine-powered galactic adventure to rescue the president from an apocalyptic alien threat. With out-of-this-world enemies, a never-before-seen arsenal of devastating weaponry and a host of genre-crossing mechanics, Bombshell is set to blow you away.

Find out more on the Bombshell official site.

Comments

• nhatnhat Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Just wondering but what does this have to do with mmos and mmos in general?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    I half expected a "Don't call me babe." dialogue in there.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Originally posted by nhat

Just wondering how long it will take the masses to stop repeating themselves. The site was re-worked many months ago to be about MMOs and RPGs. Get with the times man, the site is not just about multiplayer, online, or RPGs, it is about anything that has to do with any of those genres/subsets of games. Basically, any video game ever created can now be on MMORPG.com. Deal with it, and enjoy it.

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I might get this if the price is like 20-30$, but if they want $60, then no way.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It's an action RPG, a genre we've been covering for a couple years now. ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Wonder how they got Dr. Doom to narrate the opening?
    Originally posted by Mighty_Platypus

Just wondering how long it will take the masses to stop repeating themselves. The site was re-worked many months ago to be about MMOs and RPGs. Get with the times man, the site is not just about multiplayer, online, or RPGs, it is about anything that has to do with any of those genres/subsets of games. Basically, any video game ever created can now be on MMORPG.com. Deal with it, and enjoy it.

I have no idea, it was a honest question so I'm not sure what I should be dealing with at your last sentence

Originally posted by SBFord

It's an action RPG, a genre we've been covering for a couple years now. ;)

Thanks just wondering, not trying to be difficult unlike Mighty_Platypus!

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    God, this looks really bad from the trailer at least lol.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    All I took away from that is Duke Nukem converted to female. Duke Nukem game converted to Diablo. Very uninteresting look from the trailer. Who knows maybe it will actually be good though.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636

Looks like it could be some good, brainless, action-y fun. Sometimes I really like something like that after a long, grueling day at work. Helps blow off steam.

Couldn't help but get a tinge of familiarity from the cheesy one-liners, and generic "badass hero #24" voice acting.

Maybe Duke Nukem has a sister?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Looks OK. If its good at launch ill get it for PS4. I dont trust PC ARPG developers and their "point and click only" approach to everything.

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 576

I love PC arpg's. as of late its my most played genre. MMO's are in the graveyard for me at this point. There are some good old school style ones in development that have my interest, but current ones are shallow and have no soul. Arps's on the other hand are having a great resurgence, minus D3 which blows donkey balls. Grim Dawn, POE, MH, and now this and I forget the other Asian one coming. I'm happy and looking forward to giving this a whirl.