Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Workshop Show #41

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

More building and new concept art for EQN/Takish. The Takish is really starting to come together. Enjoy! 

P.S. Feed starts @ 8 min

http://www.twitch.tv/everquestnext/v/6581317

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by ReallyNow10
    I want to hear what Smed has to say on this.  We need someone the gaming community knows and trusts.  I appreciate that Daybreak has taken over, but I don't know who they are.  We need some leaders there to step up or just let Smed keep the podium.  I mean, this guy and the girl behind some computers ... they could be newly hired help for all I know.

Smed would now next to nothing compared to Rosie Rappaport and Josh her Co Host. Smed really would be a downgrade as much as I do enjoy his I dont give a crap comments lol.

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    I want to hear what Smed has to say on this.  We need someone the gaming community knows and trusts.  I appreciate that Daybreak has taken over, but I don't know who they are.  We need some leaders there to step up or just let Smed keep the podium.  I mean, this guy and the girl behind some computers ... they could be newly hired help for all I know.

I believe they were both hired last week to pretend that EQN is still being worked on, the images shown are from a 90s game I heard from a friend.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Allein

I believe they were both hired last week to pretend that EQN is still being worked on, the images shown are from a 90s game I heard from a friend.

lol, I nearly spit my coffee all over my screen I laughed so hard, BAD ALLEIN!!!

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by Allein

Considering Rosie has been working there since 1995 , you might be on something with those 90s graphics...

----------------------

I really like how the Takish stuff is turning out and I need to go check the Qeynos island in Landmark too.