Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MU Online problems

SnowGhostSnowGhost Member Posts: 24

Ok. I have got a problem with MU. Basically, I load the game and it just lags like hell. Like for example you see it move like 1 frame every 5 seconds. Thats how bad it is.

I used to have the problem of it being green but I fixed that by changing my PC Colour to 16-bit.

This problem has started ever since my pc was upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP Professional.

This is the EXACT same thing my friend did and it also buggar'd his MU Online.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix or overcome this problem?

Thanks

-SnowGhost image

Check out www.rpghut.cjb.net

Comments

• kadinziggykadinziggy Member Posts: 1

hi, sorry i cant not help u with this problem as io have it aswell.
    i had quit for like 6months because i didnt no wot to do, i tried so many things but can not fix it.
    i have lvl 200dw so i dont wanna quit for good but im stuck with this aswell
    when i go on to game at log in stage it goes very slow and the mouse laggs and is skippy and hard to move
    i think we have the same problem

anyway try posting it on muhq.com it is where most ppl form muonline go to post and maby u can add urs under my forum i jsut started about this problem as i tihnk u word it better then me.
    anyway it would be good if u would go join there and watch the topic to so u can try the suggestions aswell

It doesnt look good for us im afraid as i have tried soo many things

• DeRubenDeRuben Member Posts: 80

Ok u guys, i see u played mu a lot.

1. do  i have to pay for it?
    2. can i play it on the laptop?

If you want the laptop's data, just tell me

Cheers,
    Ruben

• SnowGhostSnowGhost Member Posts: 24

Yes you can play it on a laptop - I think.

Also. As I havn't played it in a while im not sure if you have to pay for MU Global. Try the website.

www.muonline.com

Check out www.rpghut.cjb.net

• MUglobalMUglobal Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by SnowGhost

Ok. I have got a problem with MU. Basically, I load the game and it just lags like hell. Like for example you see it move like 1 frame every 5 seconds. Thats how bad it is.
    I used to have the problem of it being green but I fixed that by changing my PC Colour to 16-bit.
    This problem has started ever since my pc was upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP Professional.
    This is the EXACT same thing my friend did and it also buggar'd his MU Online.
    Is there anyone who knows how to fix or overcome this problem?
    Thanks
    -SnowGhost image

try go to the site www.muonline.com and downloading the grafix driver for wut ever grafix card u have. that should take care of it. and if not u can let me know.
  • billiebillie Member UncommonPosts: 400

with them going to globalmuonline.com last week they indicate failed connections are due to conflicts in the old clients, they recomend deleting the client and re-downloading the new 224MB client then reinstall. Also expect soon pay to play... no more beta testing for the last FOUR years.