Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Free Trial? LOOK HERE!

Comments

• kenneth7000kenneth7000 Member Posts: 1

Hail!

I would also appreciate a free trial key.

Thanxin advance!

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

The buddy system is down while the new game servers are being installed. Everything should be back up on Wednesday.

Sorry for the wait... I'll send out keys as soon as possible.

//insert sig here
  • mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653

Originally posted by Nu11u5
    The buddy system is down while the new game servers are being installed. Everything should be back up on Wednesday.Sorry for the wait... I'll send out keys as soon as possible.

Works for me, I was hopping for one today, Tues 21, since its my day off work. But as the servers are down there is nothing I can do hehe. Every MMO seems to do maint on Tues, I just wish my day offs weren't on Tues :(

• freebirdpatfreebirdpat Member Posts: 568

Originally posted by mehhem
    Originally posted by Nu11u5
    The buddy system is down while the new game servers are being installed. Everything should be back up on Wednesday.Sorry for the wait... I'll send out keys as soon as possible.

Works for me, I was hopping for one today, Tues 21, since its my day off work. But as the servers are down there is nothing I can do hehe. Every MMO seems to do maint on Tues, I just wish my day offs weren't on Tues :(

This is one of those really once in a long time downtimes, the server is getting upgraded to new hardware. Normally downtime is at 6 am EST or 11 am GMT, and lasts about an hour sometimes less.
  • TalionisTalionis Member Posts: 1
    Id like to see what EVE is all about
  • cless4cless4 Member Posts: 6

I would like to try this game out could you please send me a trial key when its back up?
    thanks

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by freebirdpat

This is one of those really once in a long time downtimes, the server is getting upgraded to new hardware. Normally downtime is at 6 am EST or 11 am GMT, and lasts about an hour sometimes less.

They are totally upgrading the servers and moving them to a new location.

The Estimated downtime is:

8am GMT - 8am GMT (24hrs)

So that's:

3am EST - 3am EST

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • AshayaAshaya Member Posts: 1

Hi

I would love to try this game. If you get a chance please send me a key as well. Just cancelled my WOW account and looking for something better :)

Thanks image

• jovanieejovaniee Member Posts: 3

Hello,

i would like a free trial key whenever possible. Thanks in advance

• Flatliner_00Flatliner_00 Member Posts: 1

I would be most thankful if someone could spare a trial key for me. =)

• h-barh-bar Member Posts: 1

Hi, from what I've read this game sounds great. I would be most greatful if someone could send me a trial key.

Thank you, h-bar

• AtensetAtenset Member Posts: 2

I wouldn't mind giving this game a try. Please send me a trial key.

Thank You. ^_^

Originally posted by jovaniee
    Hello,
    i would like a free trial key whenever possible. Thanks in advance

jovaniee,

You must make your email address visible on you MMORPG.COM profile so we can send you a key. The system is automated and we don't have another way to do this. Don't worry, you're email will be handled securely.

I'll get everyone's keys sent out asap as soon as the servers come back up at 8AM GMT

//insert sig here
  • jovanieejovaniee Member Posts: 3

Ok email is now displayed. thx Nu11u5

• CrazemanCrazeman Member Posts: 6

srry snakey, but i didn't get mine in the mail.... ::::16:: can you please resend one to [email protected]? ::::02::

• ravataravata Member Posts: 2

I have been looking for a few days to find a free trial to EVE online... looks like i finally stumbled across the right place ^_^  If someone could send me a key I would be very happy!

• NoW4yOutNoW4yOut Member Posts: 1

Could you please please please send one to me? thanks.

• mindsplitmindsplit Member UncommonPosts: 31

Please send me a Key

• Atimus_13Atimus_13 Member Posts: 1

hi, could I get one of those shiny trial keys please? thanks!

• saru78saru78 Member Posts: 1

hi

could someone pls send me a free trial key image

The buddy website is still down, but the game server is back up at least!

I've got a huge list of people that want a trial key going, and will send them out as soon the system comes back up.

//insert sig here
  • wolftamerwolftamer Member Posts: 29
    i'd like a free trial please...i was interested in trying this out anyways :)
  • chosen19139chosen19139 Member Posts: 1

I would like a trial key as well pls

if you could send to [email protected] would be appreciated

[quote]Originally posted by wuna66320
    [b]I NEED a cdkey
    [[email protected]]
    i don't understand what on website!
    i speak chinese[/b][/quote]

EVE just got new equipment for the game server, and has been down for most of the day. The website that make the trial keys is still down. When it comes back online, I will send out the keys.

Originally posted by wolftamer
    i'd like a free trial please...i was interested in trying this out anyways :)

wolftamer,

You have to make your email address visible in you MMORPG.COM profile so we can send you a Trial Key.

//insert sig here