Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck!

BlueProteusBlueProteus Member UncommonPosts: 85

It's been ages since I last played, and it was pretty casual when I did. Thought I'd start it up again to check it out, and I'm completely stuck as to how/where to go.

I'm on the Telos Fleet shuttle hangar, and I need to get back to Coruscant to finish a mission. My mission is supposedly "tracked" but it's giving me no information on where I need to go to find a shuttle to Coruscant. I ran around in circles for a while on Carrick station, still no luck.

Shouldn't there be some kind of marker for where I need to go?

Any help appreciated!

Playing: Various Stuff
Played: AC, AoC, ArcheAge, BDO, CoX, EQ2, Eve, GW, LotRO, Ryzom, SWG, SWtOR, Vanguard, WoW, Etc.

Comments

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by BlueProteus

It's been ages since I last played, and it was pretty casual when I did. Thought I'd start it up again to check it out, and I'm completely stuck as to how/where to go.

I'm on the Telos Fleet shuttle hangar, and I need to get back to Coruscant to finish a mission. My mission is supposedly "tracked" but it's giving me no information on where I need to go to find a shuttle to Coruscant. I ran around in circles for a while on Carrick station, still no luck.

Any help appreciated!

If you can get to Carrick station, there should be, due N, S, E, or West, an elevator that indicates Coruscant Departures.  Go down that elevator and, I think, cut a left, and you'll get to a shuttle to Coruscant.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Robsolf

Any help appreciated!

If you can get to Carrick station, there should be, due N, S, E, or West, an elevator that indicates Coruscant Departures.  Go down that elevator and, I think, cut a left, and you'll get to a shuttle to Coruscant.

^Yep. Press M to open your map and if you mouse over the elevator icons you can see Coruscant Departures on one of them, just like Robsolf said.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• BlueProteusBlueProteus Member UncommonPosts: 85

Thanks!

There wasn't a marker to get to it, and I'd forgotten there was a specific elevator.

Good to go now.

Playing: Various Stuff
    Played: AC, AoC, ArcheAge, BDO, CoX, EQ2, Eve, GW, LotRO, Ryzom, SWG, SWtOR, Vanguard, WoW, Etc.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

If you're a ftp player then you probably need to visit the cartel store before you can read the map.... :-)

.......or equip armor

.......or do dailies

.......or get more flash point loot than a pair of bootlaces before you reach your limit

......or get more credits than the cost of a low level stim

apart from that you'll be fine....

SWTOR ftp model - the format they had to introduce to support the failed sub revenue model - but hate the players who use it.

• mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Also there are fleet passes I bet you you have and also there is a legacy that lets you transport yourself to Coruscant.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Thanks!

There wasn't a marker to get to it, and I'd forgotten there was a specific elevator.

Good to go now.

Yeah, I remember getting lost there a few times.  The irony is, if you're used to the game, you're more likely to get lost because you're expecting to just have to get to your ship.  "Oh yeah... I don't have a ship, yet!  now what...?"  image

I bet people get lost there quite a bit.  They could probably remedy it by putting a consumable ticket to Coruscant on your mission bar, so you could pick your AC and crafting, train, gear up, and leave from wherever you are.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by mayito7777
    Also there are fleet passes I bet you you have and also there is a legacy that lets you transport yourself to Coruscant.

These days you can just get the Coruscant Stronghold and use that as a way to easily transport yourself to Coruscant. image

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/