Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV:Heavensward Let's Play Series!

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by Mandodo69
    I made this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5HtF2gdpo&feature=em-upload_owner

Looks great. What is the white icons at the bottom? I see them around a lot.

SNIP

• Froggie85Froggie85 Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Originally posted by kanechart
    Originally posted by Mandodo69
    I made this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5HtF2gdpo&feature=em-upload_owner

Looks great. What is the white icons at the bottom? I see them around a lot.

When you get a class/job you can set up a gear list per say, so switching between them is easier. Just drag and drop them to the skill bar.

In order mine are, from left to right, DRG, PLD, WAR, MNK, MCH, BRD, etc, and so on lol.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Does crafting matter in the game?  Can u make money?  

I self identify as a monkey.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by drivendawn
    Originally posted by mgilbrtsn

Yes, much money and they made crafted gear in the expansion more like top tear gear so I would say so.

grt, thx

I self identify as a monkey.

Many More Videos added :)

SNIP

Lot more episodes added to the playlist.

Any comments or suggestions or tips for new players? 

SNIP

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862

I made about 10mil the first week, but you have to be a pioneer to make that kinda money.  There's still opportunities to be made as the expansion is barely a couple weeks old, but once more people get into it you'll have to start finding niche opportunities.

Originally posted by nbtscan

I made about 10mil the first week, but you have to be a pioneer to make that kinda money.  There's still opportunities to be made as the expansion is barely a couple weeks old, but once more people get into it you'll have to start finding niche opportunities.

As a new player I find there is a lot of low level gear gaps that people could invest more crafting into.

SNIP

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Playing through the story and doing the dungeons/raids that are included is a PvE roller coaster.  Heavensward's story is a great deal better than the original as well. However PvP is lacking, and I have no urge to stick around for endgame unfortunately.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile