Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daybeak announces EQ raid changes.

damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raid-changes-coming-in-july.223880/

These sound like some great changes. Hopefully it will allow more people to have fun in the raid game.

Comments

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609

I wonder how long these development resources will be devoted to the legacy products, with the current 'focus on EQ:N'?  Despite being a patch only for the progression servers (Ragefire and Lockjaw), this team is definitely working EQ's new found revenue stream.  At this point, it would not surprise me if another progression server is in the works.

At least it's not more half-baked in-game cash shop items.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by Mendel

I wonder how long these development resources will be devoted to the legacy products, with the current 'focus on EQ:N'?  Despite being a patch only for the progression servers (Ragefire and Lockjaw), this team is definitely working EQ's new found revenue stream.  At this point, it would not surprise me if another progression server is in the works.

At least it's not more half-baked in-game cash shop items.

LOL, that comment on 'focus on EQ:N' comment came from Terry Michaels and was an indication that his team is (and its limited resources) are working more on EQ:N and less on Landmark.

Everquest and Everquest II have separate teams (both headed by Holly “Windstalker” Longdale), although cut to the bone , these teams are working on the progression servers. 

Michaels and Longdale sit at pretty much the same level within Daybreak (as far as an outsider can tell).