Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please delete the Darkfall forums

ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

DFUW is an expansion to DF according to AV (developers of Darkfall).  The forums need to be deleted or combined.   They were dead for a year until talks of bringing DF1.0 back (which is like Microsoft bringing Word 1.0 back).  AV just did an announcement saying DFUW = DF and is their focus.

MMORPG MODS have screwed up with moving posts between the two Darkfall forums too.  Lets make things easy and make one forum for the one game?

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by Parepin

DFUW is an expansion to DF according to AV (developers of Darkfall).  The forums need to be deleted or combined.   They were dead for a year until talks of bringing DF1.0 back (which is like Microsoft bringing Word 1.0 back).  AV just did an announcement saying DFUW = DF and is their focus.

MMORPG MODS have screwed up with moving posts between the two Darkfall forums too.  Lets make things easy and make one forum for the one game?

I'll probably do this for the new forums, but we're not changing anything on the current forums right now since we're so close to launching.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    I dare you to name it DF/DFUW so the two sides can war eternally.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    I dare you to name it DF/DFUW so the two sides can war eternally.

According to the developers of Darkfall there is only one and DF = DFUW.  AV is a confusing mess anyway. 

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Honestly, I would prefer to see the two forums merged rather than the old one deleted.

MMORPG.com forum system is practically a day by day historical archive of genre progression.  It would seem a shame to lose a chunk of it over something as simple as AV changing their mind from DFUW being a new game, to DFUW being an expansion.

For example: The very first post.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.