Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Upheavel

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

The latest update to Aion named Upheavel is here.

Patch Notes

http://static.ncsoft.com/aion/store/PatchNotes/AION_Patch_Notes_061715.pdf

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Starting brand new toon on Tiamat server. Come join the fun!
  • FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

I only started a new character like two weeks before the expansion and just hit level 60 now. Since I quit original Aion before the introduction of Katalam etc., I never got to experience those zones.

I respect their decision to evolve the game world and to try and concentrate the world pvp around the new zones.

That said, reading about the zergs and uber geared officer rank people destroying newbies in the new zones also sort of worries me. I don't mind getting my ass kicked a good few times; but I don't think it was a wise decision to simply remove 4 huge zones from the game while only putting 2 new ones in again.

It might have been smarter to at least keep 1 old zone on each side (possibly in a post-apocalypse state) for leveling purposes.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

I only started a new character like two weeks before the expansion and just hit level 60 now. Since I quit original Aion before the introduction of Katalam etc., I never got to experience those zones.

I respect their decision to evolve the game world and to try and concentrate the world pvp around the new zones.

That said, reading about the zergs and uber geared officer rank people destroying newbies in the new zones also sort of worries me. I don't mind getting my ass kicked a good few times; but I don't think it was a wise decision to simply remove 4 huge zones from the game while only putting 2 new ones in again.

It might have been smarter to at least keep 1 old zone on each side (possibly in a post-apocalypse state) for leveling purposes.

I started after the expansion so I know nothing of the zones that were removed. Only 44 on my Ranger so most of the pvp stuff is still something I have not gotten a chance to see but am looking forward to.image