Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New players and the expansion. You have to play the game to play the game. You have been warned.

HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Simply put, to access content you've never experienced before, you have to play through content you've never experienced before, first.

I know many people here are sickened by SE forcing their hand in such a heavy-handed way, so additional warning is warranted. Please remember that SE offers no refunds to those who have been tricked by the company in this way.

My condolences go to anyone affected by this design decision. Support groups are being created as we speak to offer help to those poor souls that have had to suffer from playing high quality content before getting to experience more of such content.

Please, just hang in there for a while longer.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".

Comments

• ppljuiceppljuice Member UncommonPosts: 16
    You sir, win internet forums today. Why would'nt you want to start new in a game, see amazing content for days, then unlock more amazing content....
  • BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    That's outrageous, I demand to be able to buy content that I want to play and that I want to not play at the same time, I will decide and tell you in forums howI expect the game to be setup for me, and I expect the developer to tailor the game to exactly to these desires dynamically to be constantly perfect and st the same time perfect for everyone else (but I don't really care) .I expect this, I am a consumer.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    With expansion discussions all over the forum, no need to antagonize with this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.