Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Help

WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875
i instaled this game,made C4 update.and it guives me an error that says control guard... error 610.i have runed anty viros,adaware.and i still cant log in game.they dont even let me put my log in name.isit the same prob that hapens on C# were you fail doing update to c3,you have to reenstal the game again??

Comments

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Originally posted by WARCRYtm
    i instaled this game,made C4 update.and it guives me an error that says control guard... error 610.i have runed anty viros,adaware.and i still cant log in game.they dont even let me put my log in name.isit the same prob that hapens on C# were you fail doing update to c3,you have to reenstal the game again??

Good luck contacting support.

But I can help with this one. It's a typical GameGuard error. Go to the folder C:...Lineage IIsystem and then delete (yes, you heard it right) the whole GameGuard folder. Restart the game, and it'll download GameGuard again automatically. Problem is fixed with that 99% of the time.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875
    Thx alot,i delited folder and i could get in game,i also contacted costumer suport,they are verry fast guiving replys,and they told me to do the samme thing.Good costumer suport in my opinion