Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There will be no Darkfall 1.0 because DFUW is the vision

ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257
Can we please delete these forums?  AV said DFUW is their vision of what DF1.0 is.  This forum is just redundant and confusing (even to MMORPG MODS!).

Comments

• Disagree, there is a lot of talk about DF1 still. Also i don't see any harm in let some old players or players who don't play UW anyway, debate about DF1 old days and the future.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Originally posted by Parepin
    Can we please delete these forums?  AV said DFUW is their vision of what DF1.0 is.  This forum is just redundant and confusing (even to MMORPG MODS!).

It disgusts me how you talk about something you have no interest in yourself and ask others not to talk about what they want to talk about just because you dont want to read it,  cant you just leave and stop reading it?  abnoxious way of thinking and acting you have.

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Can you pls go your don't understand this site. Many games have still there forums from older version if you don't like it DON'T VISIT.

Afraid we maybe manage to get DFO back lol.

Relax and go play your precious.

(Suggestion to try: SANDBOX ARK:SURVIVAL EVOLVED(with dinosaurus) FFA FULL LOOT PERMADEATH(very harsh hardcore game on steam 24 euro's)

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

None of what anyone says here matters.  AV owns Darkfall.  DFUW is Darkfall to AV (an expansion).  I don't see separate forumns for WoW expansions so there should not be separate ones for Darkfall.  These forums are redundant.  Even MMORPG MODS are moving Darkfall posts to THIS forum instead of the correct one.  It would help everyone if these forums were deleted.

Who should have say in a game?  Random players or the owners of the product?  Lets make life simple and delete this forum.  Before the DF1.0 talks this forum had no new posts for a year or more and its a game thats been upgraded to 2.0.  Its like asking Microsoft to relaunch Word 1.0...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Aren't there SWG and SWTOR forums? They manage to peacefully co exist

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

None of what anyone says here matters.  AV owns Darkfall.  DFUW is Darkfall to AV (an expansion).  I don't see separate forumns for WoW expansions so there should not be separate ones for Darkfall.  These forums are redundant.  Even MMORPG MODS are moving Darkfall posts to THIS forum instead of the correct one.  It would help everyone if these forums were deleted.Who should have say in a game?  Random players or the owners of the product?  Lets make life simple and delete this forum.  Before the DF1.0 talks this forum had no new posts for a year or more and its a game thats been upgraded to 2.0.  Its like asking Microsoft to relaunch Word 1.0...

Whats wrong with you?

There plenty of games with sub forums for games that are long gone.

And some even came back and relaunched Asherons'call 2 is biggest example.

Damn guys like you try dictate what others should do.

DFUW sucks major btw, will die soon mark my words.

Originally posted by Kyleran

SWTOR is not an expansion of SWG.  It's a different game.  I don't see any WOTL forums for WoW.

Originally posted by Classicstar

None of what anyone says here matters.  AV owns Darkfall.  DFUW is Darkfall to AV (an expansion).  I don't see separate forumns for WoW expansions so there should not be separate ones for Darkfall.  These forums are redundant.  Even MMORPG MODS are moving Darkfall posts to THIS forum instead of the correct one.  It would help everyone if these forums were deleted.

Who should have say in a game?  Random players or the owners of the product?  Lets make life simple and delete this forum.  Before the DF1.0 talks this forum had no new posts for a year or more and its a game thats been upgraded to 2.0.  Its like asking Microsoft to relaunch Word 1.0...

Whats wrong with you?

There plenty of games with sub forums for games that are long gone.

And some even came back and relaunched Asherons'call 2 is biggest example.

Damn guys like you try dictate what others should do.

DFUW sucks major btw, will die soon mark my words.

Darkfall is not long gone.  It's still live and run by AV.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

SWTOR is not an expansion of SWG.  It's a different game.  I don't see any WOTL forums for WoW.

As I understand it, DFUW is not an expansion of DF, it's a different game.  You do see EQ1 and EQ2 forums even though they are run by the same company.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

As I understand it, DFUW is not an expansion of DF, it's a different game.  You do see EQ1 and EQ2 forums even though they are run by the same company.

Not according to the developers.  Remember AV is a confusing mess.  Lets not let that infect MMORPG.COM.  DFUW = DF plain and simple.

Originally posted by Kyleran Originally posted by Parepin Originally posted by Kyleran Aren't there SWG and SWTOR forums? They manage to peacefully co exist
    Not according to the developers.  Remember AV is a confusing mess.  Lets not let that infect MMORPG.COM.  DFUW = DF plain and simple.

Now i know you never played DFO period saying it's the same.

Sad how some lying so much to defend what they like.

DFUW is for carebears a dumb down version of original.

• Originally posted by ParepinNot according to the developers.  Remember AV is a confusing mess.  Lets not let that infect MMORPG.COM.  DFUW = DF plain and simple.

Exact, Aventurine are a bunch of trolls and retards but Axilmar on reddit claim that UW is a new game, even Tasos said so to justify the 2012 wipe.

Since is a different game this topic should stay open. Don't like? Nobody force you to read. Move on.