Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowfall - Game Overview

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Game Overview

Comments

• EridanixEridanix Member Posts: 426

Salute!

Well, it seems that a real Sandbox with AAA quality mark is coming.... As an EVE player I can see the intentions of the developers, and they who love games where you have problems on starships, well, here is the most simmilar to EVE online you'll find into the MMORPG genre. 

With a cunning use of Unity engine and open minded ruleset, we all will enjoy this game. Well, EVE players have no time to dedicate to other games, but YOU will enjoy it, and I hope for the best!

Anyway i will give it a try, of course!

It is a question of fangs.

• FranciscourantFranciscourant Member UncommonPosts: 356

3 Factions PvP, 12 God Wars, GvG and FFA all in the same game! =)

Aiming ranged attacks, ambushing caravans, crafting weapons and armors, taming wild animals, digging tunnels and traps, building and destroying fortresses, conquering territories, fighting large scale battles...

Soon.. Summer Alpha! =D 

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Yea, at first I was a little skeptical of Crowfall but now I am all in. Looking forward to this game.
  • Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318
    When I saw the graphics it reminded me of Runescape.
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Here is another good video overview that is a bit longer but contains a lot of the newest info and gameplay videos.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    The best game is one that hasn't been delivered yet.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• maybebakedmaybebaked Member UncommonPosts: 305
    There is nothing about this I don't like.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    The best game is one that hasn't been delivered yet.

Oh hell yeah !

The marvellous fantasies built on those wonderful design documents and dev promises can never be equalled by the final product. Every gamer takes what is written and said, adds their own interpretation and desires, and then weaves it into a magical tapestry in their imagination...

• lacuey02lacuey02 Member Posts: 6

I'm kinda excited seeing this game to be played by people like my self :)

• macey23macey23 Member Posts: 15
    I cannot wait for this to come out. Everyone should try it. :)
  • emmnldzn8emmnldzn8 Member Posts: 4
    A friend of mine show me this. And Wow! So interesting, I can't wait for it.. :)
  • tinkerbell21tinkerbell21 Member Posts: 11
    i cannot wait for this to be play and it's interesting!!! looking forward to the game :)
  • tinkerbell21tinkerbell21 Member Posts: 11
    This is a cool game. i hope i can play this game soon.... 
  • Chupacabra7779Chupacabra7779 Member Posts: 6
    From what I read it sounds like it will be amazing game. I also like the development team behind this game. Like you said it will be a AAA Sandbox. I am also an EVE player.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gemini000gemini000 Member Posts: 6
    Looks good and I like the idea of having different scenarios. A very creative game. :)
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556

What's up with all the new accounts created 2 days ago hyping this game?

Spread the posts out guys to make it a lil less obvious.

Looks great though, will def be playing.