Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AV hotfixing letters...

CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654

this company.. haha

they removed the old msg with a new one

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?411303-My-message

Comments

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    or you could look at it another way and say good on them for realising the original statement was sillyt to say the least and be be bold enought to retract it and post a new  more sensible statement,these guys are not making blizzard money guys cut them some slack.dont we all make mistakes i know i have in my 50 years on this planet.
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

I gave up on Darkfall comming back i will not in million years play the crap called DFUW.

But found my new home even more hardcore then Darkfall.

Ark:Survival Evolved Hardcore server FFA FULL LOOT PERMA DEATH and WAY MORE SANDBOX THEN DARKFALL EVER WAS and I LOVE IT.

Played almost 3 years DFO was nice but devs and community ruined it so i moved on it's now distant memory:(

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by Classicstar

I gave up on Darkfall comming back i will not in million years play the crap called DFUW.

But found my new home even more hardcore then Darkfall.

Ark:Survival Evolved Hardcore server FFA FULL LOOT PERMA DEATH and WAY MORE SANDBOX THEN DARKFALL EVER WAS and I LOVE IT.

Played almost 3 years DFO was nice but devs and community ruined it so i moved on it's now distant memory:(

You may hate DFUW, but it's pretty sandbox.

I self identify as a monkey.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Classicstar

But that game is still alpha and isn't Darkfall. It is Jurassic World Online.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

No matter anyone's spin on what they think they are saying,the truth is the game "DF1" did NOT have the support,so how could a dev possibly keep it going and why would they want to try again?Square Enix is a giant and they almost lost their company trying to reinvest into FFXIV after the fail,so not like it is an easy move and fact is aside from FFXIV NOBODY has attempted before or now.

I have not played the new game,i did play the old one,so i have no comment on weather they learned from DF1 mistakes or not or weather they made enough of a different game to try for a viable market.

I personally think it is 100% foolish for ANY game to try and bust in on the WOW type market,it is already as flooded as the survival game market.Developers across the board need to think carefully before building games,they can't just jump on the bandwagon because it takes a few years to make a game,by that time that idea has a flooded market.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.