Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need open pvp in my life :(

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

hi guys,

im always looking for a game, im after pls guys a list of games and a comment about them

im mainly after the best / most populated open world pvp, just where anyone can kill anyone for any reason or another, also castle segies and clan wars would be great

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by A1D3N

hi guys,

im always looking for a game, im after pls guys a list of games and a comment about them

im mainly after the best / most populated open world pvp, just where anyone can kill anyone for any reason or another, also castle segies and clan wars would be great

If you like sci-fi I would say EVE Online, but that might be too hardcore.

Otherwise I would recommed games like Darkfall if it still exists.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50
    Maybe try Archeage, fantasy themed mmo, it has open world pvp and its done quite well. THeres naval combat, castle seiges etc. I really enjoyed that game.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

EVE Online, Age of Wushu, ArcheAge and Mortal Online all offer varying degrees of open world PVP. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

Two main ones i would sort of recommend

Archeage, but the cash shop might be a bit too much, but they offer the castle sieges you like

Eve Online - Kill anyone, rob anyone, the game is yours to do with as you will, only about 8 systems from 2500 where you can't kill poeple for no reason

(see my bio fro extended trial into eve)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• TatercakeTatercake Member UncommonPosts: 286
    try mortal online its free and it is hard hard core
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Everything going too smooth and happy for you IRL, and you need a little anger? :)

Joined - July 2004

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Age of Wushu has everything you named and more. Once you complete the boring tutorial/intro story it's game on. Intro last about 3 hours. If you dig Wuxia China stuff the intro isn't too bad. Pretty boring for most though. Amazing world afterwords.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Get someone to give you a buddy invite key for Pathfinder Online, I think you may like it.
  • DragonMyth88DragonMyth88 Member UncommonPosts: 245

you mean open ZERG ROFL

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Echo Of Soul and Lineage 2

• irnbru69irnbru69 Member UncommonPosts: 124

Gloria Victus is pretty much what you described, its also had an engine upgrade and looks really nice now.

You can change between servers and keep the same character NA/EU it also has a shared bank/stash.

Dayz meets Medieval.....with territory control, territory shops.

• existenzexistenz Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Originally posted by Mikeha

Echo Of Soul and Lineage 2

EOS does not have open world pvp since the last time i checked. 

For Lineage 2 i aggree. I came back after some years and its the best open world game. Best of the Best

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

hi guys,

Black Desert, the NA version isn't out yet, but you can play the Korean version...harsh karma system, but lots are doing gvg now where there's no karma.  With the English patch, black desert Korean is all english

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• KarbleKarble Member UncommonPosts: 750

hi guys,

I just started playing ARK.

if you have a beefy single graphics card it can be a great experience.

They are increasing the size of players per server all the time. The pop is unlike most other games I played and is fun.

example.... I heard from a tribe mate his fort was under attack down the beach so I ran down there with my bow out. When I got there, there were two guys riding big dinosaurs. I shot one with my bow and he quickly dismounted and returned fire. He had crafted a special arrow though and it knocked me out unconscious. He then took my arrows and a few other things from my inventory and fed me some narcotic berries. Then had his Dino poop on me and started dragging me away until I woke off and made a hasty retreat. 

This game ARK is filled with epic over the top moments like this and is excellent. Very open rule set. Cheap price to get into and no monthly fee or cash shop limitations.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Darkfall, Mortal, AA are the three that come to mind.  Like any other game, you'll have people who hate them, but I think they are your best chance.  The populations aren't the best though

I self identify as a monkey.

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by DMKano

Join a martial arts or boxing club.

If this is too organized/mainstream for you - look for fight clubs in your area, yes they exist.

As far as open pvp games go - ArcheAge is what works for me - you can kill anyone including your own guildmates if you want in all areas above level 30 (which is majority of the map).

are u a retard? lol

im posting on a mmorpg site not a fighting site......

Relax.

Like many, he's just going along with the "stereotypical perception" of Open World PvP. One just can't simply enjoy Open World PvP without some type of domestic issue or a psychological problem. That's a problem with their perception of video games not yours. You will continue to see less than smart statements regarding OWpvp, don't let it bother you.

"If your life doesn't have issues and you need some anger in your life?"

It's laughable, you would think we weren't talking about video games here... That's how bad it is now.

Anyway, If you are looking for something really hardcore and graphics aren't a deal breaker I would go with Salem. Darkfall, Age of Wushu and Archeage are decent games. I don't like Mortal Online but you can try for yourself and see if you like it.

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015

let me know if you find anything fun. i've also been looking but haven't found anything yet

2 much focus on instances and lobby gameplay these days.

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• KarbleKarble Member UncommonPosts: 750
    Originally posted by hallucigenocide

let me know if you find anything fun. i've also been looking but haven't found anything yet

2 much focus on instances and lobby gameplay these days.

ARK Survival Evolved is a great game so far. There are pve and pve and hardcore servers with different rules. official and unofficial servers. The game is in early access and a great deal. Never played an early access game with this much polish. Basically a huge island where you star naked and need to build up your own area however you want to and try to re-enforce it in various ways. You will die often in the game early on just getting used to survival. You and your tribe share all housing made and resources and pets. 

pve is also quite interesting. I have probably played 50 hours so far and haven't touched my other games since lol. 

they are still optimizing the game and there is no SLI support at this time. I had an nvidia GTX 570 and was getting slow frame rate. bought a gtx 980ti and now all settings maxed and game is gorgeous and fluid and natural. 

It has a good mix of primitive at the start and advancing tech as you level.

Never seen this kind of customization in a game that just works.

oh and you can set your Dino pets to attack mode and go after other players with a pack of pets to chomp them up lol. Very open ended.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by General-Zod
    Originally posted by DMKano

Join a martial arts or boxing club.

If this is too organized/mainstream for you - look for fight clubs in your area, yes they exist.

As far as open pvp games go - ArcheAge is what works for me - you can kill anyone including your own guildmates if you want in all areas above level 30 (which is majority of the map).

are u a retard? lol

im posting on a mmorpg site not a fighting site......

Relax.

Like many, he's just going along with the "stereotypical perception" of Open World PvP. One just can't simply enjoy Open World PvP without some type of domestic issue or a psychological problem. That's a problem with their perception of video games not yours. You will continue to see less than smart statements regarding OWpvp, don't let it bother you.

"If your life doesn't have issues and you need some anger in your life?"

It's laughable, you would think we weren't talking about video games here... That's how bad it is now.

Anyway, If you are looking for something really hardcore and graphics aren't a deal breaker I would go with Salem. Darkfall, Age of Wushu and Archeage are decent games. I don't like Mortal Online but you can try for yourself and see if you like it.

DMKano is a strong supporter for the open world PVP game ArcheAge.  His statement is related to lack of thought and grammar in the OP's statement of wanting PVP in their life.

I agree with DMKano. I'd have said something similar. DMKano just beat me to the punch.  

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams