Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favorite class story

d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878

I really enjoyed Sith Warrior, which is the only story I've completed. Imperial agent is very interesting but I'm only in the mid 40s and interested to see how it turns out. Bounty hunter is also very interesting through the 30s.

What's your favorite class story and why (if you can explain without any spoilers)? I'm assuming you've experienced more of the storylines than I have.

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

I'm very fond of the Imperial Agent because it's probably the story that presents you with the most different choices and outcomes, and it's very well written.

I also like the Sith Warrior's for being a very classic Sith story, and the whole rise to power that your character goes through over the course of the story.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015

i liked Sith Warrior and Trooper the most.

Warrior because it was a breath of fresh air to be able to be the opposite of the average hero that most games have you play

and Trooper because the Soldier PoV was interesting.

most people seem to like Agent the most though but i myself found nothing interesting about.. but then again i'm not a fan of James Bond and similar characters.

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    For me it was agent and trooper. Sith warrior was good too and Jedi knight I played dark side on Jedi knight so the choices were interesting to say the least.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

I'm in the pretty huge camp who says Agent has the best story. And I too really enjoyed it.

However, if you ask the favourite one, I'd say Trooper :) it's not the best, but has the best companions. Also liked my LS Inquisitor, good story with nice twists if you try to avoid the really really dark side (allegedly that's where the cookies are, but I guess it's just propaganda image ) and go with the more diplomatic approach.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    I'd say Imperial Agent overall, but Smuggler has some great moments.  The run-in with the antagonist's ex-gf, for example.  Smugglers also have some of the best lines.
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by Po_gg

I'm in the pretty huge camp who says Agent has the best story. And I too really enjoyed it.

However, if you ask the favourite one, I'd say Trooper :) it's not the best, but has the best companions. Also liked my LS Inquisitor, good story with nice twists if you try to avoid the really really dark side (allegedly that's where the cookies are, but I guess it's just propaganda image ) and go with the more diplomatic approach.

Getting the voice of Lassiter from Psych as your first companion can't be beat...

• mikunimanmikuniman Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Imperial Agent
  • sivousplaysivousplay Member UncommonPosts: 15

Love the Imperial Agent story and also really liked the Juggernaut story (I went full Light and it had some interesting twists that way; I will avoid spoilers).