Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not so f2p

13»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by silhaku

Everyone knows by now that Wildstar is going free to play and I think that its a awesome decision. 

Stopped to read at "awesome decision". FTP is killer of good gaming, should be banned by law.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by daltanious

Everyone knows by now that Wildstar is going free to play and I think that its a awesome decision. 

Stopped to read at "awesome decision". FTP is killer of good gaming, should be banned by law.

Wow, thanks for the enlightening facts. Unfortunately, you're wrong. F2P is exactly 83.6% more good than other gaming models at the moment. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• NitetasiaNitetasia Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by CrazKanuk
    Originally posted by daltanious

Wow, thanks for the enlightening facts. Unfortunately, you're wrong. F2P is exactly 83.6% more good than other gaming models at the moment. 

I agree to that statement. Look at Tera and Rift, they are doing well as free to play. The only games that die from FTP, are those companies that just make a new mmorpg and don't have a good business model (aka, p2w item shop, and generic with the side of boring gameplay.) 

with what I see from wildstar, I only have high hopes and excited to see more people in game. Right now, even with the sub model in play, I'm seeing more and more people on and playing. I only hear people saying how good it is to be back in game, and they realized they have missed playing it :)

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

They are not asking money from free players  :-

1. for Action bars

2. to hide helmet

3. to loot dungeon

4. to do pvp

5. to do raid

6. to receive quest reward

7. to earn credits beyond a cap

8. to trade with players

9. to send any kind of mail

It is already a very very generous f2p model in my book.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.