Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

disapointed

I had to test drive Champion online. well for the fact that I thought it is close to CITY OF HEROES.. What I got is a China style

copy that was done by Cryptic Studios

the graphics was very poor

costume design was very poor. I see some costume parts from CITY OF HEREOS that look like a China copy. Example like that cheap ROLEX.

The missions was done poor. the powers have no substance. The game had no soul.

I cannot stand playing it for 3 minutes.

I was told if any one can report the game is out of date. Oh Yes it is

Customer service is low, cheap, old and out of date

was doing a few missions. The game play feels old. I had powers that was lost.. I had missions that I was unable to start up

and the graphics look like it comes out a Nintendo game system that died years ago.

This game is made in a rush.  I had to make a emergency request back in 2012 I know Cryptic Studios did work on City of Heroes the emergency was done in 2 stages. CITY OF HEORES had a time nuke clocking down to zero. The nuke time bomb was delivered at 8/30/1012. Timer set on 11/30/2012 mid night.  the 2nd one I asked Cryptic Studios to take back the publishing rights to CITY OF HEROES I done many attempts and they all failed. I done everything that I can think off. City of heroes is in there online catalog. www.crypticstudios.com/cityofheroes   then  www.ctypticstudios.com/cityofvillains and no phone support was poor they told me Cryptic Studios do not own CITY OF HEROES. how ever look I got the catalog link that shows what Cryptic Studios got in there collection

its a nightmare trying to resolve the issues on CITY OF HEROES.

I know for the fact APR That is ATLAS PARK REVIVAL is using unreal engine 4 to do a rebirth of CITY OF HEROES These people do not have the experts from Paragon Studios to help 2) Upgrades for Game play 3) Graphics 4) Issues # ?? APR 1)  Graphics 2) Learning Unreal Engine 4 and 3) graphics

I am doing my best to sweet talk people to change there ways of doing business. The things that a car sales man is not suppose to do on the show room floor. I had taken no grade temp Collage course in Customer Service many times. That was designed as brush up on how to deal with customers. its not going to hurt to brush up on customer service relations. I am disappointed  With Cryptic Studios out dated no customer relations . Customers are the ones who hand over there paychecks! I simply do not understand Cutting off customers is not the way to get the job done.

I hope that in time things are going to change.  Cutting off the heads of customers to make money is wrong.

I have to force my self to stop playing online games. I am burned out of bad service and old outdated games to replace what is working. Why remove what is working and replace it with something that is not working?

I hope some one gets me a solution out of my notes. and solve the City of Heroes  issues. and get customer service back to where is belongs. that is Customers comes first

I am a customer and I am a tax payer as much as the next millions of others that is waiting for CITY OF HEROES

even playing COH with out the online servers is one way. I AM AGAINST PRIVATE SERVERS. Private servers do not pay anything to any one. This is known  Pirate Server.

Comments

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Look, you're really going to have to get over it. 

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

City of heroes doesn't exist anymore, and it will never come back.

Why keep making these posts....Why keep creating new accounts to talk about the same thing... Why not move on?

It is not coming back. It is sad for many people, but it is not coming back.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    A bit like that ex you just can't get over.  Don't worry , MMORPG is here to help you through the difficult periods.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Dear Disappointed,

City of Heroes is gone, please let it pass into the light.  The past is just that, the  past.  You've got your whole life ahead of you, now get out there and live it!

Signed,

Concerned

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey