Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good PC games I should get for christmas?

I'm making a list

Action

Preferabbly RTS/RPG games, please no MMORPG/Sports

My list so far is

Call of Duty

Need for Speed: Underground

And Morrowind: Game of the Year edition

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Waithmire ...please no MMORPG/Sports

do you realise what site ur on boy?!?! hehe, i was thinking of gettin deus ex 2 for xmas, bit id heard the 1st 1 is much better so far, so i might just get that out of a bargain bin. gonna get max payne 2 as well. hidden and dangerous 2 looks pretty sweet. most would disagree, but ive always enjoyed dungeon siege, and the new expansion comes with the original. havent played it in a while, but i remember it being fun.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58

Call of Duty got very good ratings from Gamepro, a straight 5.0. But, I play Battlefield 1942. Might try Call of Duty someday...

Alethor

Alethor

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    COD is a very fun game, however its WAY to short, but the gameplay is great.

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277

NFS: Underground -great game

Its pretty easy to beat, has like 111 tracks that you have to beat in your career (tournaments are multi-raced.

Drag race and Drift add fun to the game (im master at drift, high drift of 27890)

Car customization is awesome, hundreds, maybe thousands of ways to customize:

Different paints-body types-rims-accessories(neon/lights/exhaust tips)-vinyls-decals-actual performance upgrades(NOS-Tires, etc.)and you can get unique pieces from doing the time-trials.

the only thing wrong about it is the car selection, you'de think that they would have a mustang, or mebbe a lexus/BMW/mercedes in there, its kinda goofy.

But anyway, ide give it a 9 out of 10

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

u should get a mmorpg....

it would help your condition out eh?

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

do you realise what site ur on boy?!?! hehe, i was thinking of gettin deus ex 2 for xmas, bit id heard the 1st 1 is much better so far, so i might just get that out of a bargain bin.

Deus Ex 1 was the shiznitle-bang-pop.  I bought it for ps2 and it's one of the more unigue fps out there.  Anyone know if there are any games out there similiar to the oldy but goody named FALLOUT?  Or its predecessor FALLOUT 2?

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    Yea the single player of CoD was good but too short. The multiplayer in my opinion sucks.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Good Games To Think About:

C&C Generals : Zero Hour

Need For Speed Underground

Call Of Duty

Max Payne 2

Final Fantasy X-2

True Crime : Streets Of L.A.

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic

And If You Havent Played Them (which would be very sad)

GTA Vice City & Mafia

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    Is KOTOR good on the PCimage?

Alethor

Alethor

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Try Gothic 2, it was awesome.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

whoa, i just got my computer gaming world today and its got a bunch of full free games included, 1 of which is deus ex! woot! only played like an hour of it so far, but it seems pretty kool. try divine divinity as well.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------