Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perma Banned from LiF Steam Forums for this...

13»

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by YashaX
    Originally posted by Shaigh

Looking at OP's forum history this is the second time he made this exact thread, just with different screenshots.

Old thread from 2014

Old screenshot

New screenshot

What's impressive is that its the exact same quote but on a different steam user name so its obvious you have an agenda against life is feudal.

That's quite a long time to hold a grudge, why bring it up again now OP?

Shill for the competition?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by YashaX

Looking at OP's forum history this is the second time he made this exact thread, just with different screenshots.

Old thread from 2014

Old screenshot

New screenshot

What's impressive is that its the exact same quote but on a different steam user name so its obvious you have an agenda against life is feudal.

Shill for the competition?

That's what it looks like to me, he just forgot he already did this here once before, exact same topic and everything.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    honestly I am not surprised he hates this game (and I dislike this this kind of nazi behavior also) but maybe it is time to let it go and move on...
  • Originally posted by YashaX

Old thread from 2014

Old screenshot

New screenshot

"The North Remembers"

• corvascorvas Member UncommonPosts: 151

Old thread from 2014

Old screenshot

New screenshot

Change name and picture, but forgot to block the date, time and steam wallet, too bad some of us (thnx Shaigh) are sharp enough to find the duplicate post.

but still the ban is stupid and this is one reason why I tend to ignore  Russian or eastern EU game developers, if they cant handle the competition or the critics they should not try and make a living in the game industry.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    You've made your case, but  bringing what is essentially a personal dispute with the mods over there to this forum is not really game discussion. We try to look at these on a case by case basis. Closing this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.