Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Das Tal: UPDATE: Free 24 Hour Alpha Event Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

UPDATE: The free 24-hour access to Das Tal is now live. Those interested in finding out first hand what the game is all about can visit any of the links below to get started.

Those wishing to find out more about Das Tal will have their wishes granted thanks to 24-hour free access to the alpha version of the game on June 9th.

Find out more at the links above.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    *crickets*
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    This may sound like an unsophisticated American and thats probably accurate but I didnt back because Kickstarter is not in USD. Not sure how foreign currency is handled.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• kenpokillerkenpokiller Member UncommonPosts: 321
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188
    This may sound like an unsophisticated American and thats probably accurate but I didnt back because Kickstarter is not in USD. Not sure how foreign currency is handled.

Gets changed automatically. Aren't Americans used to Creditcards, I don't own one sadly so i'm waiting for paypal/wallie/paysafe/

EXPECT CARNAGE m/. See you then, lovlies n.n

Sway all day, butterfly flaps all the way!

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    hmm, not bad, gonna test it :D
  • dbltnkdbltnk Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Originally posted by marganculos
    free4all key does not work, i cant create account with this key... gg fail adv

edit: none of my friends was able to create account with this key, so they fked something...

The key will work on the 9th - not before. 

Cheers

Alex

Game Designer of Das Tal (http://www.das-tal-game.com)

• HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    Only 3 days left of the Kickstarter and just barely half way to meeting their funding goal... GG.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.