Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is EQOA worth going back?

Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154

Is Everquest online adventures worth going back? Or is it just dead now? Please if your still playing it tell me if the community is dead or not because im really missing how fun it was

Please reply if you can and tell me about the population in it please.

and also...do people still raid? I mean most of the time?

Please reply if you have answers. Thanks

Comments

• RlenaRlena Member Posts: 32

Well I went away from Everquest for 2 to 3 years and just recently came back. I have been playing WoW and got bored. I have friends that play so it was not to bad. We do ldon's (Lost Dugeons of Norath) all the time. The difference now is that if you start a noob char. you will not see a soul lvling. A lot of people are doing the MM's (moster missions) to lvl, but that sucks because here you have a lvl 70 char with no gear or any skills at all.

There is still plenty of raiding that I can tell. People still getting flagged for stuff. Oh btw all the realms have merged with another realm but they are easy to find. ( Lack of population made servers merge but you still see plenty of people in POK and Bazaar). The graphics are a little sharper and some of the zones have changed. They have made the game a little more user friendly. (even though I was lost in the bazaar when I relized they had changed it).

All in all if you are really bored it is worth going back. I don't get evercrack withdraw when I don't get to play like I used to in the old daysimage but it keeps me busy lol.

~*~*~Rlena~*~*~
    I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer, I have LOTS of Lives!

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

he asked about EQOA though Rlena not EQ. But i am sorry i can't help, i never played EQOA.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• RlenaRlena Member Posts: 32
    OH! I am sorry. I just caught that. Sorry I have not played EQOA.

~*~*~Rlena~*~*~
    I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer, I have LOTS of Lives!