Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An Ex Moderators Review on The Homophobic Innogames

Dr.RageDr.Rage Member Posts: 2

An Ex Moderators Review on The Homophobic Innogames

I use to work for Innogames as a moderator for their forums. When the administrator's friends started sexually harassing me because I was gay, I complained and got fired. Then for the next seven years their administrators and players stalked me and my daughter with threats of death and rape. I have had thousands of threats to this date and they still go on. Threats like how they will first kill me and rape my dead body or how they will rape my daughter as I am forced to watch bleeding to death.

You can see a few of these threats here-

http://www.tribal-wars.co/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35

And the police report and reports to the fbi on my main blog-

http://www.tribal-wars.co/

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

A browser based and Online game company so that makes the average player base about 12 to 20.  So a bunch of idiot kids.  The company was probably run by a bunch of kids too or "Young Adults".  Basically kids who grew up anonymously on the internet talking trash to everyone from the comfort of their bedroom at their parents house.

If these claims were coming out of IBM or GM I would be more shocked, you could even have some legal recourse. So I'm not sure what you can do if anything.  Plus your in Europe no?

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982

New account...

2 Posts...

Both with the same allegations in 2 different forums.

Seems legit!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    What the Hell does this have to do with MMO's So your a Homosexual who care's go do your thing, Let GOD decide if your lifestyle choice is fine!
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Can we call people that use the term homophobic, Biblephobic?
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Who cares...I've seen worse things in general chat. Nobody cares you are gay, you know how many vulgar things I've read about religious in mmorpgs. If you are going to be this sensitive about what some stranger said in a forum maybe you should stay away from forums.

Someone please report this garbage I'm on my phone a can't.
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by Elsabolts
    What the Hell does this have to do with MMO's So your a Homosexual who care's go do your thing, Let GOD decide if your lifestyle choice is fine!

Let GOD decide?

There is no god. Nietzcshe killed him.

-Chuckles
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by MMOGamer71

Wouldn't that be implying that people who use the term homophobic then cannot be Christian themselves?

That is untrue, as there are many upstanding Christians who are against homophobia and people like the people harassing the OP, the westboro baptist church for example has only 20 members, but a whole lot of people who are against everything they stand for and actively work to repair the damage they do.

I'm sorry OP that the people in this forum have been seemingly cold hearted and some of them downright rude.

Originally posted by Tasslehoff35
    Who cares...I've seen worse things in general chat. Nobody cares you are gay, you know how many vulgar things I've read about religious in mmorpgs. If you are going to be this sensitive about what some stranger said in a forum maybe you should stay away from forums.

Someone please report this garbage I'm on my phone a can't.

Death threats for years is no big deal?   

I think you should rethink this post sir.

Originally posted by Robokapp

Anyone else wondering how he has a daughter if he's gay?

I mean it's not impossible but seems unusual.

Really, it's not unusual, and honestly I think it's a bit disrespectful to think that.

• AngztAngzt Member Posts: 230

whoever thinks god wants ANYONE dead. didn't understand his believe.

IF a god exists, he loves gay people too.... after all he created em too, right? well, if you believe in that stuff =)

"believe me, mike.. i calculated the odds of this working against the odds that i was doing something incredibly stupid… and i did it anyway!"

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Anyone else wondering how he has a daughter if he's gay?

I mean it's not impossible but seems unusual.

Really, it's not unusual, and honestly I think it's a bit disrespectful to think that.

So I commited a thoughtcrime...

Very nice. 

It's an obvious contradiction. We both know it. 

Didn't say it was a crime, that's a bit of an extreme sir.

What I was saying is that to imply that it's 'unusual' for a homosexual to have a daughter you are reinforcing that idea.  When it isn't, and it shouldn't be viewed that way.  Homosexuals are as viable as a parent as anyone. 

Sorry if I offended you.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Wouldn't that be implying that people who use the term homophobic then cannot be Christian themselves?

That is untrue, as there are many upstanding Christians who are against homophobia and people like the people harassing the OP, the westboro baptist church for example has only 20 members, but a whole lot of people who are against everything they stand for and actively work to repair the damage they do.

I'm sorry OP that the people in this forum have been seemingly cold hearted and some of them downright rude.

Vast majority of LGBT American's have no religion

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/religious-views-lesbian-gay-survey_n_3442858.html

and the point is one's values and beliefs isn't a phobia, it's a slanderous label.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WightyWighty Member UncommonPosts: 699

Why did you bring your sexuality into your workplace? How do they know you are gay unless you made that public information.

I don't go into my work and shout "HEY GUYS I'M STRAIGHT!!!" Gay people are no different than overly religious people, vegans, or any form of social activist in that they feel the need to outwardly discuss and impose their ways on others then get all pissy when they get backlash.

This is just another example of the SJW bullshit infecting that gaming community... If you want to be gay, be gay, if you want to raise a daughter as a gay individual do so, that's your right as a human being... But I am more curious as to the causality as opposed to the effect as to how this became an issue in the first place...

What are your other Hobbies?

Gaming is Dirt Cheap compared to this...

Vast majority of LGBT American's have no religion

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/religious-views-lesbian-gay-survey_n_3442858.html

and the point is one's values and beliefs isn't a phobia, it's a slanderous label.

If being called homophobic is offensive then don't be homophobic?  

Next you'll tell me that someone can't be called a bigot for being racist, because it'll hurt their feelings.

Also, huff post isn't a very reliable source, and further more correlation isn't causation, just because someone is gay or is saying that someone is homophobic their chances of being non theist are not any higher.

With all respect, I disagree fundamentally with your premise. 

Originally posted by Wighty

Why did you bring your sexuality into your workplace? How do they know you are gay unless you made that public information.

I don't go into my work and shout "HEY GUYS I'M STRAIGHT!!!" Gay people are no different than overly religious people, vegans, or any form of social activist in that they feel the need to outwardly discuss and impose their ways on others then get all pissy when they get backlash.

This is just another example of the SJW bullshit infecting that gaming community... If you want to be gay, be gay, if you want to raise a daughter as a gay individual do so, that's your right as a human being... But I am more curious as to the causality as opposed to the effect as to how this became an issue in the first place...

Have you ever mentioned your girlfriend or wife in a random unrelated conversation at work?  Do you have a picture of your loved ones at your desk?  You're saying that homosexuals should actively work to keep their life a secret?  Who you LOVE isn't something private, who you have sex with is, don't confuse the two.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Welcome to the internet. 
This discussion has been closed.