Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOs with friends...

SteelDemon09SteelDemon09 Member UncommonPosts: 13
Hey everyone, I was curious on what MMO my friends and I should play anywhere from a duo to a full premade group of 5~. We want a game that we can spend hours and hours playing. I'm 23, I've played everything from the good ol' DAoC/UO days, to the rise and fall of CoH/CoV. The most recent games I've spent some time on are ESO, GW2, and must I say it...WoW. ESO has come a long way since its release and I love it for its PvE and PvP. You can almost go back to the DAoC days with it since DAoC highly influenced ESO. GW2 with the expansion coming is okay in my eyes, its not a horrible game but not the best either. I love how level friendly the game is just in case someone gets too far ahead they can always go back to the low level areas and complete maps. WoW....sigh, World of Warcraft is well.. World of Warcraft. It kinda seems like one of those games that everyone just goes back to when theyre bored. I've played from Vanilla to WoD off and on. So, with it being said that I've been around the world with MMOs, do you guys have any suggestions on a solid game that can be spent making adventures and memories in? A game that has plenty to do unlike Tera grindfest of nothingness. We're pretty open minded we just want to have fun, enjoying pvp, dungeons, quests, activities, ect. Reason I'm asking is because I spent alot of time on MOBAs and after reaching peak ranks in LoL on multiple accounts, Infinite Crisis, Dota2, and HotS.. I need a break back to my original RPG roots. HELP MMORPG.com!!!

Comments

• SteelDemon09SteelDemon09 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    help plz?
  • AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498
    I read your post and to me it sounds like you answered yourself. It sounded like ESO was your top pick there unless you forgot to mention something you did not like about it?

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM