Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's call 2 needs players come JOIN US.

2»

Comments

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Pratt2112

Originally posted by Horusra AC2 was a travesty to all AC1 fans and deserves its fate of death.
    A "travesty"? 

Come on. Could you lay on the melodrama a little thicker?

AC1 was AC1. AC2 was AC2. 

Let it go already.

Removed some text so see above reply by pratt thank you:)
    Well said but will it help with your educated reply?

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    I'm still surprize that people not jump all over this game still, it is old, but not to old to get use too, still have so much what people asking for all over the forums, people are more suckers for games thats look more pretty to them other then gameplay:)
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by zaberfangx
    I'm still surprize that people not jump all over this game still, it is old, but not to old to get use too, still have so much what people asking for all over the forums, people are more suckers for games thats look more pretty to them other then gameplay:)

AC2 failed when it was new, and had less competition, really not sure how can expect people to want to play a game this old, when it had so little to commend it in the first place, and then there is the other thing, AC1 is still the better game of the two, so, not surprising at all that people aren't jumping all over the game image

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

lol really? This game started off as a failure and turbine couldnt even keep the servers up without crashing or lagging out. There was absolutely nothing at all to do except grind on release and compared to other games of its time like eq2 shadowbane daoc etc this game had little to nothing to offer at all. People here are funny thinking this game is going to go anywhere.

Originally posted by Phry

AC2 failed when it was new, and had less competition, really not sure how can expect people to want to play a game this old, when it had so little to commend it in the first place, and then there is the other thing, AC1 is still the better game of the two, so, not surprising at all that people aren't jumping all over the game image

It's did fail when it was new, but I keep seeing post after post system not like wow like, or good worth it crafting, sandbox, class system not going find in other game, and more, but people seem they don't want that, they want more wow type games:)

Originally posted by cronius77

lol really? This game started off as a failure and turbine couldnt even keep the servers up without crashing or lagging out. There was absolutely nothing at all to do except grind on release and compared to other games of its time like eq2 shadowbane daoc etc this game had little to nothing to offer at all. People here are funny thinking this game is going to go anywhere.

Didn't say the game going anywhere, people in general complain that to many game are wow like, or to many games don't have this and that, like crafting, a game build around more social aspect, and more. Other then wow that I can think of atm, all mmo was failure at start.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    ac2 still runs? i remember reading something about shutting down official server(s) and allowing private one. when i look at turbine website, there is no mention of ac2
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Benedikt
    ac2 still runs? i remember reading something about shutting down official server(s) and allowing private one. when i look at turbine website, there is no mention of ac2

Pay a one time fee of $10.00 for access to Asheron's Call. No monthly subscription. Get access to Asheron's Call 2 also.  At least until Turbine decides to shut them down for good.  Both games have no support or updates. 

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GISPGISP Member UncommonPosts: 22

No love for returning AC2 players. :(

Why should i get a subscription to a game i have no interest in to play another game?

~Yiir~