Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C D PROJEKT

SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

And again C D PROJEKT show why imo they are the number one rpg devs. Europeans should be proud to have such a team in there cornerr.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/18/even-the-standard-edition-of-the-witcher-3-is-a-generous-package/

Comments

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon

And again C D PROJEKT show why imo they are the number one rpg devs. Europeans should be proud to have such a team in there corner.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/18/even-the-standard-edition-of-the-witcher-3-is-a-generous-package/

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    With a company culture like this it is no wonder they are capable of producing the best games in the world.
    Shame bigger companies dont learn from them and allow their marketing succumb to greed and shady practices.

On the other hand it is just a normal consequence - if you dont have a great product you must lie about it, if you have a top product the product sells alone.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Darn it I would have purchased the physical copy if I had realized that! Oh well, at least I get to play it in a couple more hours :) 
  • n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    if I digress a little, it always makes me giggle when I read American friends comments that they changed the game release to 18th of May image
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    What a nice politian talk of em, they took out 16 part content to give us as free DLC so we could forgive them how they lied to the PC community
  • andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

Gonna wait for the game to be 10 dollars on steam or G2A. Not that impressed form what I have seen.

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152

Originally posted by Maurgrim
    What a nice politian talk of em, they took out 16 part content to give us as free DLC so we could forgive them how they lied to the PC community

What thave they lied about?

• jelliuzjelliuz Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by andre369

Gonna wait for the game to be 10 dollars on steam or G2A. Not that impressed form what I have seen.

You have no idea what you are missing out on with a pessimistic mindset like that. It is simply the best rpg game in the last 10 years. My god the storyline is just insane, the level of content is never seen and goddamn, the graphics and general atmosphere are just out of this world. 

You can go ahead and say:"but downgrades, but I like to complain" , then we are done talking :) 

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I have not played it ,only watched on Twitch the last couple days.I find it really tough to watch,it just does not look that good but then again i am not playing it,maybe  the combat and interaction is better when actually playing idk.

I am happy some are really happy of their purchase,FREE means nothing to me,it can simply be a gimmick and to be honest i don't trust a single developer as being 100% honest with us.They obviously did not just create 16 DLC's over the last 2 days,let's be honest,this pretty much means the game was RUSHED and unfinished content was left out so they could brag about giving free content a couple days later.OR it was finished but again nice marketing to pretend to add in FREE DLC 2 days later,as i said they did not just all of a sudden make 16 DLC's in the last few days,this was all pre planned.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    Originally posted by Wizardry

I have not played it ,only watched on Twitch the last couple days.I find it really tough to watch,it just does not look that good but then again i am not playing it,maybe  the combat and interaction is better when actually playing idk.

I am happy some are really happy of their purchase,FREE means nothing to me,it can simply be a gimmick and to be honest i don't trust a single developer as being 100% honest with us.They obviously did not just create 16 DLC's over the last 2 days,let's be honest,this pretty much means the game was RUSHED and unfinished content was left out so they could brag about giving free content a couple days later.OR it was finished but again nice marketing to pretend to add in FREE DLC 2 days later,as i said they did not just all of a sudden make 16 DLC's in the last few days,this was all pre planned.

of the 16 DLC only 2 has been released so far, they werent all released at once and they will get released as time goes on and they get completed.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

My only fear is that corporation like EA buys them out, forces them to release new witcher (and 13 expansions) every year till the cash runs out, then dismantles CD project and shelves witcher.

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Originally posted by andre369

Yeah a game that has more immersion and story in their side quest them most RPGs do in their entire game is a game you can't be impressed with based on a few you tube videos lol.