Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like wildstar but whats the point in buying it and subbing?

2»

Comments

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by NightHaveN
    Some people like F2P, being kids and leeches mostly. Others more mature like P2P because when a game lacks a 2nd way of income, every item is obtainable as part of the same simple and low subscription fee. Plus less chance of those cupcake kids that are growing these days that don't give a damn about anything being in those games behind a pay wall.

Why supporting it. Simple you paid for things you like every day... food, movies, cable/sat/stream tv. If you like it, then you should pay it. The more subs the more likely chances game doesn't become another F2P full of kiddies.

you heard it here first folks: THERE ARE NO SHITTY GAMES..ONLY SHITTY PLAYERS

yes, there are many freeloaders in gaming...and many in RL too

i dont even mind paying for another low income player ..IF HE/SHE IS A NICE PERSON (fat chance)

BTW, which was the first F2P mmo..UO?AO?

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by Xorian7

Ok so thats not much of a loss, how are you guys liking the game?

What do you like about it?

Combat is one of my favorites of all mmorpgs, it has outstanding music, superb housing, and you don't have to take things serious! Sometimes it's just good to get in a game to have fun and not have to feel like it's a job.

Funny...all I ever see is the combat is the worst....

good to know that being serious isn't a must....maybe when it does go F2P I might check it out

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."