Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eq1 vets, and city of heroes vets what mmorpg are you hooked on?

2»

Comments

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    I am playing The Repopulation.... and it does have a very EQ-ish feel to it.

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320

After CoH I dabbled in WoW but couldn't get into it. I didn't grasp how the combat worked. I played Neverwinter for a while, even put money into it, but most of the content was soloable and just felt very "meh". It was a placeholder as I waited for Wildstar. I was really excited about that game. It was a sci-fi setting in a sea of generic fantasy. It was fun at first. I loved the setting, lore, art style, nearly everything about it. I was going to make this game my new MMO home. But after a few weeks the combat really didn't work for me which is a pity considering how I was willing to sink some money into it. I tried going back a month ago and it still felt "meh".

Looking back the sundowning of CoH was the beginning of the end of my enjoyment of MMOs and even affected my playing other video games.  I haven't even installed Vailance Online yet. I'm just not sure if I can play another MMO again or why I even come to this site. I guess I'm hoping something will pull me back in. So far nothing really has.

• SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50

MMOs have become stale, im playing Smite now, im not a big moba fan but its definatley the only game that keeps me coming back again and again.

With mmos ive decided that im not going to look for a game to hold my interest for long, i just play the game for a month and delete it and try another. 

So my advise is look for a large multi gaming guild and play all sorts of new games with them, that way you can change games when you bored but still maintain the sense of cummunity.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by Big.Daddy.Samedi
    I am playing The Repopulation.... and it does have a very EQ-ish feel to it.

Your getting an EQ feel from it? Maybe I'll have to try it again now, last time I just felt like I was playing SWG with anarchy onlines combat.

• Xorian7Xorian7 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Well I do have a guild that plays other mmos, and I looked into minions and it looks very cool, I have seen it before and should of played it but from the forums it looks like the population is pretty empty and thats to bad because playing a dragon looked awesome.