Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the new EvE Online players: Links to good sites & free trials!

124»

Comments

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Fabulous Post OP, and a great number of additions from the community. This is the type of Post I was hoping to find here!  Woo Hoo!  image
  • Assassin1152Assassin1152 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Working 21 days trial here https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d599d78b-d568-4fd5-98ab-48f353c4ac2b&action=buddy

Will pay 100 mil to those who subscribe through the site.

• cryevecryeve Member Posts: 5

thanks for the nice links helps alot

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599

As it's coming up to the holiday period here's a 21 day trial to kill some time:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3cc8659c-3ff6-4970-9b26-0cf7819d211d&action=buddy

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

Just did that and it would take me around 14 years 8 months and 11 days 6 hours 18 minuites and 12 seconds.

So i wont be reaching my level cap anytime soon

I will probably be dead before then.

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Originally posted by Corvusco
    Can anybody give me a 7 day Recall link?

From the EVE site:

"The two-month pilot phase of the Recall Program is now over and it’s time to start looking into how it fared. Based on the great feedback we’ve received thus far we’d like to bring it back again later in the year, possibly even making it a permanent fixture in the EVE Universe – but for right now it is on hold while we evaluate. Look forward to more information on the Recall Program in the coming weeks."

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• IncentioIncentio Member UncommonPosts: 3

Use this link to get a Free extended Trial (30 day)

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=388c6c78-4ba0-41cb-988c-10cc7334d565&action=buddy

Make sure to add me 'Eldrish' ingame as a buddy and i'll get you in one of the best corporations ingame.

Also i'll pay a percentage of the value i get once you become a full member.

The corporation i talk about gives you access to 'nullsec'. A part in space where you can make a living and get pvp on a daily basis. Even for newlings :)

Greetings and hope to see you soon ingame!

• wolffinwolffin Member UncommonPosts: 193
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by SomeOldBloke

Just did that and it would take me around 14 years 8 months and 11 days 6 hours 18 minuites and 12 seconds.

The uninformed always seem to get hung up on the skill level thing, each one is capped at level 5, the idea of training every single skill in the game to level 5 is somewhat ludicrous, only an idiot would try to do that, and it certainly wouldn't make them any better than the other players in the game image

In Eve the only skill that really matters, is your own personal ones, thats really what will define how well you succeed, those that think the deciding factor in combat, in a frigate, where one has Frigate V and the other has Frigate III is likely to fail more often than not.

In Eve, if you rely on your skill levels to win a fight, you won't.image

• Billr00Billr00 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Hi there .. wanna try eve? It's a free trial for 30 (edited) days .. after that if you made your trial using my link I will get a PLEX, and ingame item usable to subscribe and account for 1 month, currently worth about 1.2 Billion isk (in game currency)

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=b1bd0900-893f-48b0-b08a-1f0a091d92ab&action=buddy

Use my Link and I'll give you 1 Billion of it back. Period.. Best deal there is Bar NONE.

also I'll help you out while your just getting your bearings in the game .. and point you in the right direction for whatever it is your interested in.  Ive been playing the game for years and just want to see more people enjoying it.  

and Trust me 1 Billion is a ton of isk for a new character to mess around with and really see what the game is about.

Make sure you use one of the approved methods of sub'bing your account when the time comes .. otherwise EvE says no dice on the PLEX .. and that sucks but its the rules .. so make sure you sub the way it tells you to .. besides those silly packages such anyway trust me lol

just message me in game or drop me a mail in game .. my characters name is Solace Wind .. or you can PM me here .. after you've subbed your account off of my free trial account buddy invite link .. 

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=b1bd0900-893f-48b0-b08a-1f0a091d92ab&action=buddy ;

• Billr00Billr00 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Phry said:
    Originally posted by SomeOldBloke

The uninformed always seem to get hung up on the skill level thing, each one is capped at level 5, the idea of training every single skill in the game to level 5 is somewhat ludicrous, only an idiot would try to do that, and it certainly wouldn't make them any better than the other players in the game image

In Eve the only skill that really matters, is your own personal ones, thats really what will define how well you succeed, those that think the deciding factor in combat, in a frigate, where one has Frigate V and the other has Frigate III is likely to fail more often than not.

In Eve, if you rely on your skill levels to win a fight, you won't.image

Couldn't agree with you more Phry.. that is the pure truth