Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

should I check this out?

MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

I have been playing MMOs since 97 with Ultima Online, moved on to AC, and stopped very shortly at EQ.  Played DAOC, AO, WoW, Coh.. well lets just say I played most of every thing.  The two games I enjoyed most were UO before 2000 and AC, and would like to find a game that allows me to play outside the cookie cutter.

On paper this game seems to have want I want, but the videos aren't really showing me what I am looking for.   It seems like the game will have an interesting economy too, but once again that is just what I have read.

If any one has any real world experience with the game, or links to some good up to date videos please feel free to share, if not well then I guess I will just wait and see.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

Comments

• rsdanceyrsdancey Member Posts: 106

Hi!

Email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to send you a 15 day free trial - you can check the game out and decide if it's a good fit!

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    That is a good response :) thank you.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• carvaupar4carvaupar4 Member Posts: 27
    I started in the town after purchasing some play time, and must have mistakenly attacked a player, got reported apparently, and then got an email from the devs saying tsk tsk. Kept playing and tried not to target/kill anyone else... but if you're going to throw me head first into noob town and tell me not to attack players, make it PvE? Maybe they've done that since I've played, but that turned me off.