Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I have buddy key?

fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428

I am interested in the game but I want to try it and see if it is currently worth purchasing. Love you!

-Fascism

Comments

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I would also welcome a buddy key. Thank you!
  • BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355
    If both of you pm me your emails, I can send them to you.

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

• DrauhkarDrauhkar Member UncommonPosts: 8

I would also love to try this game. If there's an extra buddy key laying around, could someone let me know?

Thanks! :)

Fascism,  I sent the key.  Look me up in-game if you need anything.  I live out of Aragon, and we can supply you with everything you need for T1 gear, spells, maneuvers, etc.

We could definitely use some more active players, we are small but growing.

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

Draukar,  send me a PM with email, and I'll get key out to you.

• grizzeldergrizzelder Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Would also like to try before pumping money into this. So if there is anymore keys would appreciate it.
    Originally posted by grizzelder
    Would also like to try before pumping money into this. So if there is anymore keys would appreciate it.

Send me a PM with email, and I will pass it on to a buddy that is very active.  

Originally posted by Drauhkar

I would also love to try this game. If there's an extra buddy key laying around, could someone let me know?

Thanks! :)

I passed your key request onto a buddy of mine, who has keys as well.  You should get it by this afternoon, after down time.

• glomma63glomma63 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Been reading up on this game, and also the New player guide and it seems like something up my alley.

So if any good soul out there could spare me a key so i can give it a spinn it would be much appreciated.

:)

• wwerwwer Member Posts: 1
    Hi, also want to try a game, if some1 can send key to me plz :-)
  • BringsliteBringslite Member UncommonPosts: 75

Hi wwer,

PM me here or at paizo.com with an email address. I have trial keys.

Let me help you find a group matching your playstyle.  You will have a much more enlightening free trial that way. The game is heavily designed around cooperative play, from refining mats through crafting and all the way up to PVP and PVE.

No more "BOX" fee. Free 15 day trials at: goblinworks.com/download/
    Ozem's Vigil: The largest force for Holy Justice in the River Kingdoms.
    Are You Ready to Smite Evil?
    ozemsvigil.guildlaunch.com

• forsaken0351forsaken0351 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Looking for a buddy key as well.  Would like to check the game out!

Not a problem! :)

PM me with an email address.

Yes. PM me an email address.

Once in look up University Commons. They will really help you get started. The game is rough on new players. They are improving the new player experience but that will take a few patches.